Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Graham_Devon
    Average quarterly gas/elec bill?
    • 21st Mar 08, 11:23 AM
    Average quarterly gas/elec bill? 21st Mar 08 at 11:23 AM
    Just looking for what others are paying really.

I live on my own, 2 bedroom house, out at work most days and away at least one weekend a month. Only have electricty, do not use the heating in the house, instead use only 2 of those oil filled radiators which are left on all day as otherwise house would be freezing!

Bill for electric for one quarter has come in at 344.98

Just wondering what others pay really, but if you have gas & electric, you would need to combine the two.

I can't save much more in terms of electric, nothings on that I don't need on, hardly cook, energy bulbs everywhere.

So would this type of bill be normal for one person living in the house, out all day and some weekends not here at all (so heating goes off), and cooks on a rare occasion!?

How are families of four paying their electric bills?!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,105Users online

Martin's Twitter