Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • stamford
    • 8th Mar 08, 12:27 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 12:27 PM
    I just print their invoice/packing slip and stick it in a Docs Enclosed envelope
  • jakemuk
    • 8th Mar 08, 12:32 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 12:32 PM
    thats ok but when your sending out large ammounts its a pain
    • TKPeters
    • By TKPeters 8th Mar 08, 1:46 PM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    TKPeters
    • 8th Mar 08, 1:46 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 1:46 PM
    Subscribe to Selling Manager Pro & you can print out all your invoices in one go
  • jakemuk
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:11 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:11 PM
    i do already,

what i want is a quick soloution to printing of address labels
    • StaffsSW
    • By StaffsSW 8th Mar 08, 9:40 PM
    • 5,291 Posts
    • 5,268 Thanks
    StaffsSW
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:40 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:40 PM
    About a year I bought a Brother QL500 label printer, and a few rolls of blank labels for about 50. All I have to do is Highlight the address from any page, Right Click and Print to label.

It's quick, relatively cost effective and looks very professional.

Except where buyers cannot capitalise their postcodes. There is the same road name in Wrexham and LL1, as there is in Liverpool L11. I found that out the difficult way.
    <--- Nothing to see here - move along --->
    • StaffsSW
    • By StaffsSW 8th Mar 08, 9:47 PM
    • 5,291 Posts
    • 5,268 Thanks
    StaffsSW
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:47 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:47 PM
    i do already,

Originally posted by jakemuk
    If the label printer is not an option, and as you are already using SMP, there is also A4 paper available with a cut out sticky label section specifically for SMP.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110171218877&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001
    • TKPeters
    • By TKPeters 8th Mar 08, 11:08 PM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    TKPeters
    • 8th Mar 08, 11:08 PM
    • 8th Mar 08, 11:08 PM
    i do already,

As were VAT Reg'd, we use eBay's 'Invoice template with VAT' option although non-VAT eBayer's could use 'Address labels and invoice / packing slip' & then as we do, just slip them into a A6 Document enclosed wallet

Invoice and address labels
    Address labels and invoice / packing slip
    Invoice / Packing slip
    Address labels
    1 label per page 2 labels per page
    Invoice for your own records
    All (address label, invoice / packing slip, invoice for your own records)

Shop marketing
    Shop Promotional Flyer

Invoice templates
    Invoice template with VAT separately displayed
    Invoice template based on net prices
    • kevinyork
    • By kevinyork 9th Mar 08, 9:56 AM
    • 1,194 Posts
    • 572 Thanks
    kevinyork
    • 9th Mar 08, 9:56 AM
    • 9th Mar 08, 9:56 AM
    I was recommended to use Labelprinter from

http://www.aimcosoftware.co.uk/labelprinter.html

Its a simple to use bit of software that extracts details from eBay transactions, either singularly or in one batch (e.g. all your awaiting dispatch items) and then allows you to print those details onto labels and invoices. You can customise the label layout and include logos and Royal Mail PPi images. For anyone printing off lots of labels its well worth the investment and the support is excellent.

Also can be used with Amazon.

Hope this helps.

Kev
  • cmist11
    I wouldnt use pro manager, i know they spam ebay forums and as such i would be a bit suspicious about malware. Also with the other methods listed presumably you have to hand over your ebay username/password which is always a bit dodgy if they are a third party.

I've tried out Scrobbld, which seems to work quite well-- you update your PayPal account with a URL they give you when you sign up and all your order notifications goto that account, and are ordered by date etc (so following on from my previous note, you don't give them your ebay/paypal username/ passwords)-- you can then export the order details to a csv file which is read by most label printers, i'm using a brother printer.

I haven't had any probs so far, anyway. the link is www.scrobbld.com
  • TheWhiteSeal
    Address Labels
    Is there an easy way to print out address labels from ebay ?

Maybe some software etc, Must be an easier way then copying pasting,

Or what about that paper which you use with a label at top anyone use these ?
    Hi there,

On the subject of printing out address labels i would have to admit i never had much luck with printing these out with my label printer. I spent more time messing around with my label printer than getting my labels printed. I actually now use a british labels company for printing out my address labels as it saves me from messing around with my printer every day.
    • greeneye
    • By greeneye 9th May 08, 11:18 AM
    • 774 Posts
    • 355 Thanks
    greeneye
    hmm.... that reminds me I promised myself a triple decker spam sandwich for lunch today.
    • StaffsSW
    • By StaffsSW 9th May 08, 11:19 AM
    • 5,291 Posts
    • 5,268 Thanks
    StaffsSW
    Hi there,

On the subject of printing out address labels i would have to admit i never had much luck with printing these out with my label printer. I spent more time messing around with my label printer than getting my labels printed. I actually now use a british labels company for printing out my address labels as it saves me from messing around with my printer every day.
    Originally posted by TheWhiteSeal
    These look like pre-printed labels though? It's not really practical to use this option for printing buyers' addresses.

I still vote for the Brother QL-500 label printer. Dogs danglies. Fact.
  • tradeyourstuff
    you need to search for ebay integrated labels in google, theres plenty of suppliers and info there, does save us a lot of time..
    • Brooker Dave
    • By Brooker Dave 9th May 08, 8:47 PM
    • 4,617 Posts
    • 3,012 Thanks
    Brooker Dave
    I still vote for the Brother QL-500 label printer. Dogs danglies. Fact.
    Originally posted by stevew8975
    They really are good.

(dave v happy brother ql owner)
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • ben-j-darling
    JustShipIT Software works with eBay
    Sorry for the delay to this thread everyone. I have been using the trial version of this software for my eBay business http://www.justshipit.co.uk/ and its excellent will create your labels you want guys! and does a bunch of other stuff including email mailshots. Hope this helps
    • TKPeters
    • By TKPeters 17th Jul 08, 5:14 PM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    TKPeters
    Sorry for the delay to this thread everyone. I have been using the trial version of this software for my eBay business http://www.justshipit.co.uk/ and its excellent will create your labels you want guys! and does a bunch of other stuff including email mailshots. Hope this helps
    Originally posted by ben-j-darling

I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay& we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop

• TKPeters
    • By TKPeters 17th Jul 08, 5:17 PM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    TKPeters
    Originally posted by ben-j-darling

I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay & we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop.

We just print off the invoices (with VAT) & then pop them back into laser printer & select Paypal postage & print the postage on the reverse.

They then get folded up into quarter size & pop'd into a A6 documents enclosed wallet & stuck on the package

• ben-j-darling
    I agree some of the fundamentals are the same. But I like the fact that its a windows application and you can design and print your labels that much quicker. Ideally I want something that is integrated to my amazon account as well. May be I am asking for too much?
    • Ettenna
    • By Ettenna 24th Jul 08, 11:40 AM
    • 625 Posts
    • 895 Thanks
    Ettenna
    I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay & we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop.

We just print off the invoices (with VAT) & then pop them back into laser printer & select Paypal postage & print the postage on the reverse.

They then get folded up into quarter size & pop'd into a A6 documents enclosed wallet & stuck on the package
    Originally posted by TKPeters
    That sounds like a really good idea but don't the PO get funny about "covering the barcode".

I currently just print postage out from Selling Manager, cut and stick it with sellotape It's a pain the backside though if you have more than a few items.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

188Posts Today

1,705Users online

Martin's Twitter