Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    KiwiB
    Knock down wall between seperate bathroom & toilet?
    • 1st Mar 08, 11:00 PM
    Knock down wall between seperate bathroom & toilet? 1st Mar 08 at 11:00 PM
    Evening all,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with me!

We bought a 3 bed house last year with a very small bathroom, right next to a very small seperate toilet.

Both rooms need work, but we are unsure of whether or not it would be worthwhile knocking down the dividing wall. I am of the opinion that it maybe cheaper and easier to keep the rooms seperate, however my partner thinks that it would add value to the house if we had one larger combined room rather than two pokey rooms.

We are not planning to stay in this home forever, so I am not keen to spend unnecessary cash on large projects like knocking down walls unless it will add value to our home...

What are your thoughts?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

146Posts Today

2,526Users online

Martin's Twitter