Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

0 WOW
    Getting a refund for poor service
    • 28th Jul 05, 10:49 AM
    0 WOW
    Getting a refund for poor service 28th Jul 05 at 10:49 AM

I have a complaint against a company due to poor poor service.

My first letter has returned the initial amount I paid for the service + a voucher to redeem against future use with the company.

However I'm not satisified with this as

1) Their incompetence meant I had to incure extra costs. (which I had detailed in the letter)
    2) I will never use their service again, so the voucher is no use.

There are more grumbles I have with them, but these are the main two.

This is a National company with the resources to do more than they have offered. However, the amount in question is not more than 50

I intend to follow it up. I know I need to send back their cheque and the voucher with a further letter, but it concerns me that this may be the only time I will see my money returned.

Do any of you have experience with following these things through?

Any tips? Do you think they'll return the cheque (with additional money) to sort it out?

Any help gratefully received.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

310Posts Today

2,900Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's official (by me) Manchester has a far better crisp selection than London & cheaper. Just refound tomato snaps & salt n vinegar twists!

• RT @flickandjulie: When you're travelling the UK with a comedy sketch show inspired by the wonderful @MartinSLewis & this happens! ???? http:/?

• Urgent: Your help's needed to fight a govt student loan u-turn that means many will pay more. Full info... Pls RT

• Follow Martin