Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    oldMcDonald
    How to put up a washing line?
    • 12th Feb 08, 8:40 AM
    How to put up a washing line? 12th Feb 08 at 8:40 AM
    Hi, after reading on another thread about washing lines, I'm after a little help.

Does anyone know how to put up a washing line using pulleys? We have a washing line with a pulley system that allows me to pull the washing up high, but I would really like to have one of those lines set up whereby you stand in one place and put the washing on the line, moving it along with the pulleys as you go (with you standing in the same place whilst putting it out). I have described that really badly so I hope someone knows what I mean!

DH did try to do this for me, but he lost his patience rafther quickly and put it up the way we have now instead!

Thanks if anyone can help

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

1,343Users online

Martin's Twitter