Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    overdrawnjim
    how do i cancel working tax credit ? *newbie*
    • 12th Feb 08, 12:08 AM
    how do i cancel working tax credit ? *newbie* 12th Feb 08 at 12:08 AM
    Hi everyone i hope someone can help ? I have been claiming working tax credits for the last 7 months but as from the end of january 2008 i finished my employment and called to cancel my working tax credit but they are still paying me every week ? i am at the minute having to sign on and claim jobseekers allowance of which i have not yet received anything and ive called now 3 times to cancel my working tax credit payments and they say thanks and we have now sorted out your claim and you wont be payed again but they ARE still paying me ? Will this effect my claim for income support and jobseekers allowance and how can i get thme to stop paying me ?

Thanks to anyone that can help !
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,431Users online

Martin's Twitter