Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cheqmate06
    Tesco Pension
    • 9th Feb 08, 11:47 AM
    Tesco Pension 9th Feb 08 at 11:47 AM
    Hi There

Have just found out that i have been paying into a pension with Tescos since October 2005 for my part-time job. I currently have a civil service pension and am debating whether or not to cancel this one. I have spoken to the pension section and they are sending me cancellation forms on the off chance i decide to cancel. i would prefer to get this money backdated but as i have been paying into it since oct05(more than 2 years)they cannot refund it. They state i can transfer amount to different pension but i don't really know what to do.

Preferably i would like cash in hand so can anyone tell me if there is a way of doing this.

Cheers in advance.

Cheqmate06
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

19Posts Today

4,369Users online

Martin's Twitter