Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    divadee
    Cancelling an e-cheque?
    • 6th Feb 08, 3:41 PM
    Cancelling an e-cheque? 6th Feb 08 at 3:41 PM
    Buyer bought an item worth 107 on monday night, paid by the dreaded e-cheque. I sent him a message saying item will be sent when e-cheque clears approx 10 days (the carp paypal tell you about 3-4 days is a load of rubbish, its always been longer than that!!)

He email me telling me he wants the item by the weekend desperately and if i cancel the payment he will pay using his card not bank transfer so its instant. I have told him that there is no option to cancel it, he says he has spoken to paypal and only i can cancel it. BUT there is no option to do this.

He has great ebayer feedback over 7 years so i dont think hes a scammer, but what can i do about this payment.

I basically think i cant do anything and we both just have to wait it out now is that right?

By the way dont worry item is getting sent special next day delivery etc..
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,172Posts Today

6,460Users online

Martin's Twitter