IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,
Closed Thread
Views: 106,129
# 141
geordie_lass
Old 03-03-2008, 1:30 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Default Ingredients

Here are the ingredients for the Lacura day cream from the Australian Vogue forums (are Lacura and Siana the same cream?)

water, aloe barbadensis, polyglyceryl, 3 methylglucose disterate, glycerin, ceterayl isonanoate, coco-caprylate/caprate, diethylhexyl adipate, glyceryl sterate citrate, ceterayl alcohol, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate, cyclopentasiloxane, C 12-15 alkyl benzonate, octocrylene, panthenol, simmondsia chinensis, glycine soja, phospholipids, ubiquinone, algin, magnesium ascrobyl phosphate, sambucus nigra, carica papaya, disodium adenosine triphosphate, sodium hyraluronate,butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, fragrance, propylene glycol, carbomer, alcohol, tocopherol, phenathyl alcohol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, glyceryl strearte, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, benzoid acid, dehydroacetic acid

Last edited by geordie_lass; 03-03-2008 at 1:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to geordie_lass For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 142
dorry
Old 04-03-2008, 7:15 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

update---

I have been using the lidl q10 cream for about every day and night for 3 weeks and the aldi face serum occasionally. I have just noticed that my forehead wrinkle is much less visible and the fine lines under my eyes and starting to plump out.

I don't know which cream it is, as I have been using both, but I have been using the lidl one religously (sp) so I would guess its that one!!

very pleased with results and I am off to buy some more from lidl this week
'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
Mother Teresa
The Following User Says Thank You to dorry For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 143
huskydog
Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 AM
MoneySaving Convert

was in Aldi middlesbrough yesterday and they had plenty of the day cream but none of the night cream which is what i'm waiting for. Typical!
The Following User Says Thank You to huskydog For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 144
Pocoyo
Old 06-03-2008, 11:13 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Yay! The Macclesfield branch finally got some day cream in today.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pocoyo For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 145
mrsv05
Old 06-03-2008, 9:20 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

i thought i had better share something with you all. i am only just the 'wrong' side of 30 but none the less, today i was asked for id to buy a bottle of wine. yes i thought she was having a laugh too but she was serious. so ladies, make sure you keep using your cream and serum ! cant believe she was serious, half my age eh !! oh and our local has lots of day cream in but no night or body cream
A happy wife, and mum to 2 lovely little boys
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsv05 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 146
caringa
Old 07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Have just got back from Aldi in Wallidsdown, Bournemouth and they had plenty of day and night creams.
# 147
Babe1
Old 07-03-2008, 3:06 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Another update

Siana Q10 hand cream from Aldi ... started using this about a month ago in place of my Vaseline Hand and Nail cream. Only using this cream at night as it is nice and thick but I dont like using hand cream during the day. Fragrance is very light and pleasant also.

My hands are covered in liver/age spots but I have to say they are looking diminshed and less visible. Still there but not as dark. Also finding that the cream works as well as my L'Occitane Hand cream around the cuticles which are very dry.

Shall be sticking with the Siana range from now on. Think it was also £1.89 for a tube.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Babe1 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 148
dorry
Old 09-03-2008, 5:39 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

been to aldi mbro, no cream at all. lady told me that they were supposed to get some more, but nothing was sent from warehouse!!
'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
Mother Teresa
# 149
sallysaver
Old 09-03-2008, 7:48 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe1 View Post
Another update

Siana Q10 hand cream from Aldi ... started using this about a month ago in place of my Vaseline Hand and Nail cream. Only using this cream at night as it is nice and thick but I dont like using hand cream during the day. Fragrance is very light and pleasant also.

My hands are covered in liver/age spots but I have to say they are looking diminshed and less visible. Still there but not as dark. Also finding that the cream works as well as my L'Occitane Hand cream around the cuticles which are very dry.

Shall be sticking with the Siana range from now on. Think it was also £1.89 for a tube.

Hi,
I hope you don't mind the correction but I too have just bought some of the siana conditioning hand cream and it was 79p. I've only posted in case anyone who couldn't afford £1.89 might be able to afford 70p. Sally
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sallysaver For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 150
sb44
Old 09-03-2008, 9:35 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorry View Post
update---

I have been using the lidl q10 cream for about every day and night for 3 weeks and the aldi face serum occasionally. I have just noticed that my forehead wrinkle is much less visible and the fine lines under my eyes and starting to plump out.

I don't know which cream it is, as I have been using both, but I have been using the lidl one religously (sp) so I would guess its that one!!

very pleased with results and I am off to buy some more from lidl this week
I didn't know that Aldi did face serum, could you please describe what the packaging looks like then I can have a look for some tomorrow? Ta!

# 151
sellingmysoul666
Old 09-03-2008, 9:36 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

lots of the day cream in aldi deepdale preston today limited to 1 per customer
tried it & it is quite rich but will give it a week
"what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
# 152
Daisymac
Old 10-03-2008, 1:46 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

They had both the day and night cream in Blackwater (nr Camberley) yesterday.
# 153
KAAT_LADY
Old 10-03-2008, 3:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to KAAT_LADY
Default At last I FOUND SIANA MOISTURISER WISH I HADNT

I found some at last on Thursday and bought a few DAY CREAMS , then saturday I found I was suffering from an allergic reaction, :confused: :confused:
I have never had any allergic reactions before . My face and neck had come up in an itchy rash, I have been to the doctors this morning to get a different cream for my face and anti histamine tabs for the itch.
After all this time , looking for the siana cream,
I end up SUFFERING from an allergy
# 154
Daisymac
Old 10-03-2008, 4:08 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAAT_LADY View Post
I found some at last on Thursday and bought a few DAY CREAMS , then saturday I found I was suffering from an allergic reaction, :confused: :confused:
I have never had any allergic reactions before . My face and neck had come up in an itchy rash, I have been to the doctors this morning to get a different cream for my face and anti histamine tabs for the itch.

I have really really sensitive skin and touch wood this has been fine on my face, the day cream doesnt sting at all but the night cream does a little bit
# 155
KAAT_LADY
Old 10-03-2008, 4:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to KAAT_LADY

I used Lidl night cream, had been using that for weeks and it was good now all I'm using at the moment is prescribed cream
# 156
SallyD
Old 12-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Told by the Manager in my local Aldi that Siana day and night cream has been discontinued..................agh I hope this is a lie

Looks like I will try the Lacura as an early thread claims the ingrediants are the same? Writing on label way too small for me to read clearly. Magic eye drops would be a help.

Been using the Q10 handcream from Lidl and it does the trick and not greasy - absorbs very well, a good buy.
SallyD
# 157
Forgetful
Old 13-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

yeah like i said I tried the siana day and night for 1 week and my skin developed a reaction to it...so I stopped using it too
# 158
yorkshirecath
Old 13-03-2008, 6:45 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Am off to Lidl down my road today to get some
# 159
geordie_lass
Old 13-03-2008, 8:35 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb44 View Post
I didn't know that Aldi did face serum, could you please describe what the packaging looks like then I can have a look for some tomorrow? Ta!

Last time I looked in Aldi they had a few boxes with some phials of a clear serum in the Siana range I think. I wonder if this might be it. There were seven tiny phials in each box.
# 160
jumpingjackd
Old 13-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to jumpingjackd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAAT_LADY View Post

I had this same reaction but I also had it when I paid a fortune for I think it was ROC and had to give it away. Could be wrong but I think it may be retinol causing the problem.
OH has been stocking up on the creams for himself after I talked him into using them and it is making a hige difference to his skin. Typical.:rolleyes:
Closed Thread