Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    pebble65
    0 WOW
    Prescription prepaid card-now can pay by Direct Debit
    • 23rd Jan 08, 10:35 PM
    0 WOW
    Prescription prepaid card-now can pay by Direct Debit 23rd Jan 08 at 10:35 PM
    Not sure if this is the right place or if its been posted anywhere else on MSE (did search!)

I got my reminder for my pre-paid prescription exemption certificate today and now they give you the option of paying for it over 10 months by Direct Debit (if you need the Annual one). It wont start until they collect the first payment and if you then dont pay the debit they will stop the certificate and would recover any money due i suppose, but having the facility to pay over the whole year is a huge help. Which is great news for people like me who previouslywould struggle to find the 90 odd pound it costs in a lump sum (but even that was preferable to paying seperately for 4 items a month in my case).

Beneficial for anyone who needs more than two items on prescription a month over 12 months.For anyone who hasn't got one or has been put off by the haviing to find that much in a lump sum, this could save you money. For those who already get them, it wont save anything but it might help you budget better over the year.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

434Posts Today

3,293Users online

Martin's Twitter