Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mcdermott_c
    thinking of leaving talk talk need advice
    • 16th Jan 08, 10:35 PM
    thinking of leaving talk talk need advice 16th Jan 08 at 10:35 PM
    currently have unlimited 2mb (i think but possibly 4mb) broadband, line rental and talk 3 international package with talk talk paying 31 + any non free phone calls per month.

have been them over 18 months so free to move. The reason im a bit miffed is that when they sold me the package they said my broadband will soon be free (rather than the 10 which ive been paying) 18 months on and this never materialised. Ive looked around but cant see any better deals than 31 and when i threatened to leave they couldnt offer me anything, and have now read that the packages are not unlimited anymore but capped at 40GB.

My questions are:

Does anyone know of any better deals i could get ?

How easy is it to leave talk talk broadband and line rental ? would i have to pay to go back to BT or tiscali for line rental ?

many thanks

chris
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

211Posts Today

1,656Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta for the info on audio description - much appreciated

• Has anyone been to audio description film showing? Is it thru speakers or sep headset? Is it still watchable if u dont want description

• M'weekly email: Tesco 500pts for all, 15 life hacks inc beat Sky, urgent 3yr 0%,1000 spuds £6, eBay secrets, http://t.co/bS4J70hBbx

• Follow Martin