Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • welf_man
    • By welf_man 26th Jun 05, 10:47 PM
    • 536Posts
    • 256Thanks
    welf_man
    0 WOW
    Urgent - I wanna National Trust code
    • 26th Jun 05, 10:47 PM
    0 WOW
    Urgent - I wanna National Trust code 26th Jun 05 at 10:47 PM
    I'm about to book a cottage, and there's a space for a "promotional code" - anyone got one, or know where you get them? (I've emailed the Nat. Trust asking for one as it's a special occasion).

Thanks,

Mel.
Page 1
  • furrypig
    • 27th Jun 05, 6:48 PM
    • 27th Jun 05, 6:48 PM
    tried googling this same thing when booking a cottage and came across some codes but they seemed to be out of date and none worked.
    Good luck trying!
    • welf_man
    • By welf_man 27th Jun 05, 10:20 PM
    • 536 Posts
    • 256 Thanks
    welf_man
    • 27th Jun 05, 10:20 PM
    • 27th Jun 05, 10:20 PM
    Thanks. I got an email from them saying all the offers were on the site - 10% off a few dozen cottages - but no codes mentioned.

Gave up and went to book it at full price and the weekend I wanted had gone!!

Finally booked through Cottages4you at work, got home and discovered I would have got GreasyPalm cashback if I'd done it here!! (Have the tracking software on my laptop).

Better be a good weekend, that's all I can say.

Mel.
    • barbie babe
    • By barbie babe 28th Jun 05, 9:43 PM
    • 659 Posts
    • 273 Thanks
    barbie babe
    • 28th Jun 05, 9:43 PM
    • 28th Jun 05, 9:43 PM
    dont you have to be a national trust member to get cottages cheaper.its says in my national trust hand book to phone them so dont know if they give you a code over phone if you are a member.
    • welf_man
    • By welf_man 28th Jun 05, 10:31 PM
    • 536 Posts
    • 256 Thanks
    welf_man
    • 28th Jun 05, 10:31 PM
    • 28th Jun 05, 10:31 PM
    Thanks, Barbie - but I said in my email we were longstanding members and it didn't help!

Mel.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

187Posts Today

1,420Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin