Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    farhadonly
    Please help 'How much will cost to install gas central heating?'
    • 11th Jan 08, 6:13 PM
    Please help 'How much will cost to install gas central heating?' 11th Jan 08 at 6:13 PM
    Hi All,
    I am going to buy a new house but there is no gas central heating installed. I want to install gas central heating before I move there. I don't know how much it gonna cost me to install gas central heating. There is no gas connection as well. Can anyone please give me a rough idea about the cost of installing central heating ? Also gas connection, are there any fee to pay? Which company would be the best, cheapest where I can pay by monthly installment as I don't have enough cash left.
    Please tell me in detail.
    Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,296Posts Today

8,343Users online

Martin's Twitter