Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Careful with that Axe
    Advice on filling in Form for DLA please
    • 10th Jan 08, 2:22 PM
    Advice on filling in Form for DLA please 10th Jan 08 at 2:22 PM
    I have a very complex medical condition where I have constant pain, mobility problems and am unable to carry out any "normal" tasks, i.e. shopping, housework, preparing meals and have been advised I may be eligible for DLA. I live alone and currently get great support from my Father, but he's in his 80's and I don't want him to have to continue to near the burden of my care

I have attempted to fill in the paper form, but cannot write for long enough - similar problem with on-line form. I also want to maximise my chances of succeeding in claiming and am unsure where to go for help with this.

I know Help The Aged have previously offered this service, but I'm only in my 40's even thought I feel and look aged!!

Any advice would really be welcomed please, but be gentle with me as I'm a virgin Poster although have been viewing site for ages.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,444Posts Today

8,546Users online

Martin's Twitter