Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Daffodil78
    How to find 2000 quickly...?
    • 5th Jan 08, 2:06 PM
    How to find 2000 quickly...? 5th Jan 08 at 2:06 PM
    Hello,

Me and my family need 2000 to enable us to move to a bigger house. (We want to girls to have a bedroom each now they are getting older and we also need to a new office!)

I've been reading through some of the ideas on how to generate extra income and I've lots of ideas now.

Just wondered if anyone else could add to the list of suggestions?

My partner and I are both self-employed so we are quite flexible in what we do.

I am a photographer and I am looking at providing new services within my business. One idea is fantasy fairy pictures. I can edit photographs to turn little girls into fairies and other fantasy creatures.

I also thought about making fairy items and ornaments. I have my own websites already that I can sell through so i don't have to outlay much for this.

All thoughts welcome.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,770Posts Today

7,296Users online

Martin's Twitter