Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 9th Nov 07, 1:06 PM
    • 1,872Posts
    • 5,996Thanks
    MSE Archna
    Cheapest Boiler Cover Discussion
    • 9th Nov 07, 1:06 PM
    Cheapest Boiler Cover Discussion 9th Nov 07 at 1:06 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss the content of the

Cheapest Boiler Cover

To discuss or ask a question about this article: click reply
    Last edited by MSE Researcher; 14-06-2010 at 4:21 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts: forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Page 26
    • vbbot
    • By vbbot 6th Dec 17, 9:15 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    vbbot
    BG Homecare
    I have had a Homecare agreement for years and ring them every year on renewal to 'discuss' why they have hiked the charge so much. Every year they are able to discount the price and ask if I want to pay by DD - I decline and repeat next year. One year discount took me to less than year before and several years they matched previous year. So haggle!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

374Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin