Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nadia
    • By Nadia 5th Nov 07, 10:07 AM
    • 351Posts
    • 494Thanks
    Nadia
    justtheanswer survey site
    • 5th Nov 07, 10:07 AM
    justtheanswer survey site 5th Nov 07 at 10:07 AM
    Hi

I have done a search and didn't find any threads about this site so here goes: I joined "justtheanswer" survey panel a while ago and have received several £5 amazon vouchers. Basically you collect points for answering surveys and when you are up to 500 points you can exchange it for a voucher. You get between 50 and 250 points per survey. Here is what appears on their site:

This is the market research panel where your answers really count.
    For every survey you complete, you'll receive answerpoints that you can collect.
    All you have to do is decide how you want to spend your answerpoints:

- Convert your answerpoints into Amazon vouchers
    - Help someone to see with a donation to Sightsavers International
    - Enter our current prize draw to win fabulous prizes
    If you join through my referral I get 50 points. If you would like to join through my referral please pm me your name and email address. Alternatively the non referral link for joining is:
    http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk

Thanks

Official MoneySavingExpert Insert:

This discussion is linked to from our Survey Sites guide. See what other tips you can get there and reply below about justtheanswer
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 25-10-2016 at 12:53 PM.
    I this site!!!
Page 1
    • kim_ley
    • By kim_ley 19th Aug 08, 8:31 PM
    • 1,384 Posts
    • 6,728 Thanks
    kim_ley
    • 19th Aug 08, 8:31 PM
    • 19th Aug 08, 8:31 PM
    I am also a member of this site and also think its great... well paid!
    I can refer a maximum of 4 people and get 50 points for each.
    PM me your name and email address if you would like to join via my referal.

If not I would reccomend it so join here www.justtheanswer.co.uk
    • geordie joe
    • By geordie joe 19th Aug 08, 8:41 PM
    • 8,401 Posts
    • 8,454 Thanks
    geordie joe
    • 19th Aug 08, 8:41 PM
    • 19th Aug 08, 8:41 PM
    Sounds good, but what is the screened out rate? I don't want to answer 50 questions only to be told I don't qualify!
  • babyboo121
    • 20th Aug 08, 12:38 AM
    • 20th Aug 08, 12:38 AM
    Hi Geordie Joe
    From my experience i dont tend to get screened out much but i dont find the suveys regular enough for me. Can sometimes go 5-7 weeks before i get a survey emailed to do so i have only earnt £8 since January! But that could be im not part of their main target audience maybe? :confused: They do tend to pay around £1.50 per survey though and the low £5 cashout is good. i Cashed in for an amazon voucher 8 days ago and had an email to say it would be delivered electronically within 28 days, which im waiting for now. HTH
  • Oggyoi
    • 3rd Sep 08, 6:25 PM
    • 3rd Sep 08, 6:25 PM
    You are important to us, and so are the people who are important to you. We'd love to hear both you and your friends' views, so invite up to four of your friends by filling in the table below.
    As a thank you, for each friend that you recommend who joins Justtheanswer, we'll give you 50 answerpoints, up to a maximum of 4 recommendations

I have 4 available, please just PM me and I will do the rest.

Thanks in advance

Oggy.

www.justtheanswer.co.uk
  • logan
    • 13th Feb 09, 1:52 PM
    • 13th Feb 09, 1:52 PM
    I have 3 referals available if any body would like them
    please pm me your name and email address

thanks
    stacey
    Quidco £875.12Topcashback £267.26iPoints 12604ptsPigsbck 800ptsCashle $16.09Kudosnetwork £50 Amazon FreebieJeebies £30 Amazon:rolleyes:BingoPort £30 Amazon, Lightspeed £15 Amazon Voucher, ConsumerPulse £100 Argos Valued Opinions £10 Argos, MySurvey 1490 Nectar Points

Updated 28/04/2009
  • kirkeastment
    • 13th Feb 09, 9:27 PM
    • 13th Feb 09, 9:27 PM
    i have 4 referrals for this site, if anyone would like to be referred please PM your name and email address
    July Wins - Stargate Universe DVD Set
  • Luckyone
    • 12th Aug 09, 11:36 AM
    • 12th Aug 09, 11:36 AM
    Hello,

I also have 4 referrals for this survey site. If you would like to join through me please pm me your name & email address.

I will gain 50 point per referral. Thank You

I now have three left
    Last edited by Luckyone; 23-08-2009 at 2:59 PM.
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • justpeyton4now
    • 30th Aug 09, 2:07 PM
    • 30th Aug 09, 2:07 PM
    I have signed up with Luckyone's referral. Thanks Luckyone. If you'd be so kind, I have 4 referrals available. Please pm me with your name and email address and I will have Justtheanswer send out the email invite for you.

"For each friend that you recommend who joins Justtheanswer, we'll give you 50 answerpoints, up to a maximum of 4 recommendations."

You will also be able to send out 4 referrals to friends, earning yourself 50 answerpoints yourself when you sign up.

If you prefer a non-referral link it is http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk/

Thanks,

Peyton

I now have 3 referrals remaining.
    Last edited by justpeyton4now; 14-09-2009 at 7:10 PM. Reason: update referrals available
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
    • command
    • By command 5th Sep 09, 1:21 PM
    • 189 Posts
    • 216 Thanks
    command
    I can refer up to 4 people to the justtheanswer survey site. You get points for the surveys you complete, and once you reach 500 points you can get a £5 Amazon voucher. If anyone would like my referral then PM me your name and e-mail address. I will get 50 points for each referral.

You can join the site without a referral at: http://www.justtheanswer.co.uk/

Thanks
    Last edited by command; 05-09-2009 at 1:26 PM.
  • Littlegreelady
    I have just signed up and can refer up to four people. Like the posts above, I will get 50 points for each referral.

Please PM if you are interested in receiving a referral.
  • dan_wise
    Hi,

I redeemed 500 points for an Amazon voucher back on the 4th September. It's now the 29th and I'm still waiting. They say the voucher will arrive in electronic form "within 28 days" on the confirmation e-mail they sent on the 4th so they've only got two days left for it to arrive.

Anyone else waiting for vouchers? My £10 voucher from Valued Opinions came instantly when I redeemed it the other week.

I do like Justtheanswer and they were the quickest survey site to reach minimum payout level but the speed of service leaves a lot to be desired.
    • littlerat
    • By littlerat 29th Aug 10, 1:36 PM
    • 1,672 Posts
    • 3,157 Thanks
    littlerat
    I think it's best to revive an old thread than start a new one?

I get 50 points for referring you, 4 referrals.

You earn 50 points for joining and 50 for filling out your profile. For full disclosure though I signed up 2 weeks ago and have had 3 surveys, all of which screened me out, though very early on.

If you wan tto give it a try I just need your name and email.
    • nanto3girls
    • By nanto3girls 1st Sep 10, 8:37 PM
    • 5,036 Posts
    • 80,511 Thanks
    nanto3girls
    I'm a member of justtheanswer. Having problems logging in.Julia has been trying to sort it out, but without success.
    SPC #55
    • geordie joe
    • By geordie joe 1st Sep 10, 8:59 PM
    • 8,401 Posts
    • 8,454 Thanks
    geordie joe
    I think it's best to revive an old thread than start a new one?
    Originally posted by littlerat
    It's also a rule too, don't start a new thread if one already exists, so well done to you.

I don't remember this thread, but reading it again, I notice a distinct lack of people coming back to say they got paid.
    • martyn4764
    • By martyn4764 2nd Sep 10, 8:01 AM
    • 734 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    martyn4764
    Anyone else waiting for vouchers?
    I do like Justtheanswer and they were the quickest survey site to reach minimum payout level but the speed of service leaves a lot to be desired.
    Originally posted by dan_wise
    I waited for a month, sent three emails to chase and yesterday I eventually received the code, which they claimed to have sent shortly before the 4 weeks was up.
    • justanothermoneysaver
    • By justanothermoneysaver 15th Jul 11, 10:42 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    justanothermoneysaver
    Is justtheanswer still going, and is anyone out there getting surveys? I amassed all of 375 points and haven't had a single survey from them in weeks. Doesn't look like I'm going to reach the magic 500 at this rate...
    • JDPower
    • By JDPower 26th Jul 11, 5:00 PM
    • 1,571 Posts
    • 1,480 Thanks
    JDPower
    Is justtheanswer still going, and is anyone out there getting surveys? I amassed all of 375 points and haven't had a single survey from them in weeks.
    Originally posted by justanothermoneysaver
    Weeks? I've not had anything from them for months!

EDIT: Just checked my account there, this is the sum total I've had from them in a year:

2-6-2010 New registration completed 50
    2-6-2010 Finished profile section 50
    13-8-2010 Housework Survey (J1988) 175
    7-1-2011 Broadband Survey (J2157) 75
    Last edited by JDPower; 26-07-2011 at 5:04 PM.
    • Makeandsave
    • By Makeandsave 26th Jul 11, 6:18 PM
    • 2,680 Posts
    • 22,180 Thanks
    Makeandsave
    Good site i also have 4 referrals. Ive made 750 points not bad
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 15th Mar 12, 12:31 PM
    • 7,392 Posts
    • 11,160 Thanks
    cally6008
    deleted, i don't use this site anymore
    Last edited by cally6008; 27-08-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

108Posts Today

2,413Users online

Martin's Twitter