Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 80
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 14th Nov 17, 2:53 PM
    • 4,449 Posts
    • 1,636 Thanks
    knightstyle
    Sky deals, they seem to vary depending on which TV package you have.
    We have been paying £22.40 for unlimited BB, line rental and TV+.
    This deal ends soon so I went on line to offers and there is a deal for fibre BB but they wanted £99 one off payment!
    I rang up and now we are going to get Fibre unlimited BB, line rental and TV+ for £28.60 with a one off payment of £15.
    Fairly happy with that.
    • blahblahdoh
    • By blahblahdoh 16th Nov 17, 3:00 PM
    • 423 Posts
    • 1,051 Thanks
    blahblahdoh
    Plusnet Cashback Experiences
    Switched to Plusnet 10 days ago, and didn't receive a redemption email for the cashback. Chatted to them today and apparently I didn't "track" in their system, so they are raising it with "marketing" who will deal with it "within 5 days".

Anyone else expecting cashback: they are supposed to email details of how to claim within 10 days of activation. Apparently their system can't cope with this seemingly simple task, it looks like we have to waste our time chasing it. And this is just the first stage in their process.

In their forums there are examples of them making it difficult to get the cashback at every stage of the process. Presumably that's why their process exists, it's completely unnecessary otherwise. I'd love to know what proportion of those eligible for cashback actually receive it, and how much time they had to spend chasing it.
    • robin58
    • By robin58 21st Nov 17, 12:19 AM
    • 1,981 Posts
    • 2,031 Thanks
    robin58
    Switched to Plusnet 10 days ago, and didn't receive a redemption email for the cashback. Chatted to them today and apparently I didn't "track" in their system, so they are raising it with "marketing" who will deal with it "within 5 days".

Anyone else expecting cashback: they are supposed to email details of how to claim within 10 days of activation. Apparently their system can't cope with this seemingly simple task, it looks like we have to waste our time chasing it. And this is just the first stage in their process.

In their forums there are examples of them making it difficult to get the cashback at every stage of the process. Presumably that's why their process exists, it's completely unnecessary otherwise. I'd love to know what proportion of those eligible for cashback actually receive it, and how much time they had to spend chasing it.
    Originally posted by blahblahdoh
    Had cashback 2 years running with them, once via the website, once via telephone. Both tracked without a hitch. No chasing. cheque arrived in the post ok both times.

Having a year out with Sky, I'm going back to Plusnet with cashback. 3 times lucky?
    Last edited by robin58; Yesterday at 12:26 AM.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • molerat
    • By molerat 21st Nov 17, 5:16 PM
    • 17,330 Posts
    • 11,517 Thanks
    molerat
    Had the cashback on renewing twice as well, no problem. This year no cashback but paid line rental up front and free bb, came out a little bit over the Sky offering including cashback on a 12m contract.
    Last edited by molerat; Yesterday at 5:19 PM.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

131Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter