Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• johnsnow12345
    • By johnsnow12345 13th Mar 18, 4:52 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Car Radio Not Working, Radio Code?
    • 13th Mar 18, 4:52 PM
    Car Radio Not Working, Radio Code? 13th Mar 18 at 4:52 PM
    Hi All, New to the MSE community as I need to save money!

I have downsized my car as I have been made redundant, I bought a little 2003 Vauxhall corsa from a chap in the next village, and the radio doesn't work, it says I need a SAFE radio code?

The old guy didn't know what it was. I have taken the radio out and tried all the numbers on it but none are working!.

I know there are websites that claim to offer codes but I am worried they could be fraudulent, I just cant afford it at the moment!
    so I noticed people on here are helpful and could possibly help me.

my radio serial number is GM020338348798

Please help me

Page 1
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 13th Mar 18, 5:23 PM
    • 2,458 Posts
    • 1,318 Thanks
    • 13th Mar 18, 5:23 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 5:23 PM
    If you go to the specific thread in the stickies for radio unlocking, post your serial number and somebody will help you. If you cannot find the stickies follow this link.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,895Posts Today

7,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Wow miracles do happen. I've done a political twitter poll today and (so far) no one has attacked me after confusi?

• I must admit I'd expected the same two to top both the 'best' and 'worst' PM (of the last 4) poll. Yet (and it's?

• Today's Friday twitter poll 2: Which of the last four UK Prime Ministers would you say was the worst? (To pick th?

• Follow Martin