Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• SB1990
    • By SB1990 12th Mar 18, 1:54 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Any experience with Natwest - 1st Mortgage payment
    • 12th Mar 18, 1:54 PM
    Any experience with Natwest - 1st Mortgage payment 12th Mar 18 at 1:54 PM
    Hi just wondering if anyone can advise.

We are due to complete (hopefully) on the 29th March. Our mortgage is with Natwest, and we have requested through our broker for our re-payments to go out on the 2nd of each month.

Can anyone help from their own experience, suggest what date we can expect our first re-payment to go out, and how much this will be (our standard monthly repayment is £580, interest is 3.8%).

Seeing as Natwest take re-payments in arrears I am assuming the first re-payment date will be the 2nd May, and that this will be 1 months worth (1st April - 1st May) + 3 days interest (29th - 31st March) so roughly £45.

Does this sound about right?

Any suggestions much appreciated
Page 1
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 12th Mar 18, 10:42 PM
    • 2,770 Posts
    • 18,570 Thanks
    • 12th Mar 18, 10:42 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 10:42 PM
    I completed halfway through a month, and my first repayment was the usual monthly amount on the 1st of the following month.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,341Users online

Martin's Twitter