Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • Heylou32
    • By Heylou32 11th Mar 18, 10:01 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    U.K. and EU national advice please.
    • #1
    • 11th Mar 18, 10:01 PM
    U.K. and EU national advice please. 11th Mar 18 at 10:01 PM

    I am British and my partner is Italian. We live in the U.K.

    Can anyone point us in the direction of the mortgage companies that will loan to us in these circumstances please.

Page 1
    • ACG
    • By ACG 11th Mar 18, 10:36 PM
    • 16,483 Posts
    • 8,542 Thanks
    • #2
    • 11th Mar 18, 10:36 PM
    • #2
    • 11th Mar 18, 10:36 PM
    The majority of them - although some need a certain number of years in the UK, usually 12 months to 3 years minimum.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,203Posts Today

5,256Users online

Martin's Twitter