Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 11th Mar 18, 6:07 AM
    • 299,537Posts
    • 31,380,761Thanks
    E: 30/03 Win A Luxury Honeymoon Experience At ...
    • 11th Mar 18, 6:07 AM
    E: 30/03 Win A Luxury Honeymoon Experience At ... 11th Mar 18 at 6:07 AM
    ... Dar Jaguar In Marrakech.

Rock & Roll Bride

Answer: I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I've become. If I had, I'd have done it a lot earlier.

Entry Form
    Last edited by Lakshmi7; 11-03-2018 at 6:09 AM.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 11th Mar 18, 7:24 AM
    • 14,640 Posts
    • 781,168 Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    • 11th Mar 18, 7:24 AM
    • 11th Mar 18, 7:24 AM
    Three nights in the sumptuous honeymoon suite at Dar Jaguar, The State of Grace (all hotel and tourist taxes included).
    A private driver to and from the airport (which is only 15 minutes away) and a local guide to take you through the medina to the riads door.
    A mint tea ceremony welcome with homemade traditional pastries (these are SO GOOD by the way!)
    A delicious freshly prepared breakfast every day in the rose fountain courtyard or on the rooftop (the pancakes, oh my god the pancakes. Im still dreaming about them)
    A romantic three-course candlelit dinner for two on the rooftop on the night of your choice.
    A rose-petal filled gold bath with canap!s on the evening if your choice.
    Plus if youd like to stay longer than three nights, Dar Jaguar will offer you additional nights at 30% off too!

Travel is not included in the prize and flights must be covered by the winners.
    Last edited by Monkey Chinchilla; 11-03-2018 at 7:26 AM.
    Most wanted: a lucky newt
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

884Posts Today

7,274Users online

Martin's Twitter