Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• peterhw
    • By peterhw 10th Mar 18, 12:44 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    SPAM SMS with No Number
    • 10th Mar 18, 12:44 PM
    SPAM SMS with No Number 10th Mar 18 at 12:44 PM
    I have read your guides, registered with TPS etc. etc. but how do I stop SPAM SMS?

These messages DO NOT appear to have a number and just display (possibly) a name and SMS centre.

Example - this is the contents of an example SMS - have NOT clicked the link.

Hi Vip Member
    Enjoy my new system
    Test it and start make money:

This system change the world
    test it and get it free:

Surely these messages should be 'caught' by someone - mobile phone companies if Laws / Rules were changed or applied

Link modified both messages from same domain
Page 1
    • sdduk
    • By sdduk 10th Mar 18, 5:44 PM
    • 1,063 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    • 10th Mar 18, 5:44 PM
    • 10th Mar 18, 5:44 PM
    There is no easy fix for spam whatever the phone companies do the spam alway seems to get through to someone.

The only way that would help is if the phone company's or whoever takes the ability to hide or withhold your number away then you will be able to block them.
    Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

115Posts Today

2,019Users online

Martin's Twitter