Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Angels44
    • By Angels44 8th Mar 18, 11:28 AM
    • 13Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Parking Eye 2nd County Court Claim Form
    • 8th Mar 18, 11:28 AM
    Parking Eye 2nd County Court Claim Form 8th Mar 18 at 11:28 AM

Would appreciate any help. I have received a second LBCC claim letter from Parking Eye. Previous one I received last autumn then this one appeared early this year nearly year after originally, PCN. Original issue PCN for few secs over the 10 min grace period. It!!!8217;s a £100 standard rip off charge with usual threats. This second LBCC form they!!!8217;ve given me 30 days to respond which is up today so even if I post response am out of date. Will this effect any court proceedings? Also this form is diff to first LBCC as it requests me to fill out whether I!!!8217;m disputing the charge or admitting it - together with financial statements and requests for personal info on my financials. Can I just send back the form ticking the dispute box to give me time to defend or would it be advisable to put together letter with full defense and send together. Any help would be appreciated., even just the right link to read and I!!!8217;ll do the research. Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Angels44; 09-03-2018 at 4:28 PM. Reason: Edit
Page 1
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 8th Mar 18, 12:13 PM
    • 1,894 Posts
    • 2,158 Thanks
    • 8th Mar 18, 12:13 PM
    • 8th Mar 18, 12:13 PM
    Does this relate to an existing thread?
    If yes, then please find it and post there

You reply and ask for copies of all documents they intend to rely upon.

THis is NOT A CLAIM FORM - this is a letter before claim. PLease dit your post to make this clear.
    • Angels44
    • By Angels44 8th Mar 18, 2:39 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    • 8th Mar 18, 2:39 PM
    • 8th Mar 18, 2:39 PM
    Thank you I!!!8217;ll amend and post accordingly. Thanks for the help.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

55Posts Today

2,531Users online

Martin's Twitter