Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Paulalfc
    • By Paulalfc 8th Mar 18, 8:37 AM
    • 60Posts
    • 43Thanks
    Vodafone default on credit file
    • 8th Mar 18, 8:37 AM
    Vodafone default on credit file 8th Mar 18 at 8:37 AM

I am hoping that the Vodafone Rep "Lee" reads this as i need some information/help on how to get vodafone to update my credit file from an old contract account that i have with them 3 years ago. I have sent off the letters as per the suggestion in the credit file section to get other companies to update my credit file which they have done. I have not had a response from Vodafone as yet and i need some help in getting them to update my credit file. I have not even had an acknowledgement from Vodafone to say they have received my complaint even though i sent the letter as recorded and someone has signed for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 8th Mar 18, 10:30 AM
    • 735 Posts
    • 426 Thanks
    • 8th Mar 18, 10:30 AM
    • 8th Mar 18, 10:30 AM
    What seems to be the issue?

The default must be on there for a reason
  • Vodafone
    • 13th Mar 18, 2:59 PM
    • 13th Mar 18, 2:59 PM
    Hi Paulalfc,

I've got your latest email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,329Posts Today

6,237Users online

Martin's Twitter