Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• lilmiss1982
    • By lilmiss1982 7th Mar 18, 11:32 AM
    • 1,352Posts
    • 3,134Thanks
    100 WOW
    Send your name to the Sun with NASAís Parker Solar
    • 7th Mar 18, 11:32 AM
    100 WOW
    Send your name to the Sun with NASAís Parker Solar 7th Mar 18 at 11:32 AM
    Star Trekís William Shatner, on behalf of NASA, invites you to send your name where itís never gone before: the Sun, by way of NASAís Parker Solar Probe. Video here

NASA is inviting people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard NASAís historic Parker Solar Probe mission launching in summer 2018. The mission will travel through the Sunís atmosphere, facing brutal heat and radiation conditions ó and your name will go along for the ride.

Submissions will be accepted until April 27, 2018

Form here
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy Ė itís blood. Please donít let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate giftÖ give blood.
Page 1
    • blackburn_jon
    • By blackburn_jon 7th Mar 18, 10:50 PM
    • 382 Posts
    • 12,593 Thanks
    • 7th Mar 18, 10:50 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 10:50 PM
    I think this is a brilliant freebie. My girls are going to be so proud when I present them with the certificate. Thanks lilmiss1982.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

163Posts Today

1,341Users online

Martin's Twitter