Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• elliehebenton
    • By elliehebenton 5th Mar 18, 11:32 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Age 17 best savings accounts
    • 5th Mar 18, 11:32 AM
    Age 17 best savings accounts 5th Mar 18 at 11:32 AM
    I am aged 17 and have recently become a parent. I stay with my parents right now and I am trying to save for a house! I have quite a bit in my savings right now and have also opened a help to buy isa. I am maxing the isa out every month and still have a chunk to save in my other saving account with TSB. The interest rate with tsb savings is quite poor and as im 17 years old im very restricted to what accounts i can open. (VERY FRUSTRATING!!) Does any body have any advice as to how to be able to open a better interest account at my age or a way to go around saving to get better benefits from the account.
Page 1
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 5th Mar 18, 11:37 AM
    • 2,552 Posts
    • 7,538 Thanks
    • 5th Mar 18, 11:37 AM
    • 5th Mar 18, 11:37 AM
    my DD (16) has a santander mini 123 which then gives her access to a Santander regular saver @5% on £200 pcm
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

117Posts Today

1,397Users online

Martin's Twitter