Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• lucielle
    • By lucielle 24th Feb 18, 5:59 PM
    • 7,977Posts
    • 34,126Thanks
    Onwards and the debt goes downwards!
    • 24th Feb 18, 5:59 PM
    Onwards and the debt goes downwards! 24th Feb 18 at 5:59 PM
    Hi All Old diary is here I can't do the posh linky things.

Things are all changing in the Lucielle household. DS1 arrived back from New Zealand and has moved out to start his new job. Spent most of last week building flat pack furniture from the well known store. DD1 starts her daytime lambing job before progressing onto lambing job number 2 which is nights. DS2 is still doing his apprenticeship and just bought a new to him car. DD2 is just coming to the end of her lambing job and is then back to college.

Our debt has crept up again, mainly through helping kids with their insurance, which they will pay back. Currently its at 14k, not great but doable. It hasn't helped that I needed new glasses and DS1 took his washing machine back so had to purchase a new one.

I have also just finished at my job of 9 years and aim to work with OH and develop our business further. Watch this space.
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!! 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
Page 2
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 5th Mar 18, 1:44 PM
    • 51,529 Posts
    • 199,754 Thanks
    Your poor DD.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • savingholmes
    • By savingholmes 6th Mar 18, 6:59 AM
    • 8,945 Posts
    • 16,946 Thanks
    Poor DD - hope for your sake you escape it
    Today is a new day £33/310 £10 a day Mar Challenge DFD August 2021
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

34Posts Today

3,062Users online

Martin's Twitter