Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • donski21
    • By donski21 14th Feb 18, 7:24 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    donski21
    Signing off JSA
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:24 PM
    Signing off JSA 14th Feb 18 at 7:24 PM
    How can you sign off from JSA when you've found a new job and working 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday they say phone this number opening hours 8am to 6pm so every day this week phoned from 5pm and stuck on waiting all the way to 6pm because they don't pick up the phones so hardly going to do this in working hours and be stuck on phone a hour why let you sign on online but cant sign off online
    any ideas please?
    and when did several minutes turn in to been on phone a hour what a rubbish annoying service from the department of work and pensions.
    Last edited by donski21; 14-02-2018 at 7:41 PM.
Page 1
    • Diamandis
    • By Diamandis 14th Feb 18, 8:22 PM
    • 208 Posts
    • 308 Thanks
    Diamandis
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:22 PM
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:22 PM
    Maybe try calling on your lunch break? They will probably be less busy during the day.
    • Energize
    • By Energize 14th Feb 18, 8:39 PM
    • 427 Posts
    • 169 Thanks
    Energize
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:39 PM
    • 14th Feb 18, 8:39 PM
    Can't you just do it online? I was able to stop my universal credit claim online when I found a new job.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,423Users online

Martin's Twitter