Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SavvySaver24
    • By SavvySaver24 14th Feb 18, 7:13 AM
    • 28Posts
    • 7Thanks
    SavvySaver24
    St Pauls Cray Area
    • 14th Feb 18, 7:13 AM
    St Pauls Cray Area 14th Feb 18 at 7:13 AM
    Hi All,

Wondering if anyone lives in the St Pauls Cray area and can give me their thoughts on it? We have driven round it quite a bit and there seem some OK parts and less desireable parts. We know it is definitely better than St Marys Cray! But any specific roads or areas of it to avoid?
Page 1
    • hazyjo
    • By hazyjo 14th Feb 18, 11:19 AM
    • 10,104 Posts
    • 12,947 Thanks
    hazyjo
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:19 AM
    • 14th Feb 18, 11:19 AM
    Got a friend in Orpington at work - will ask him when I get a sec. General rule of thumb when I was local (Eltham) was 'avoid the Crays'. It did cover them all. Things may have improved in the last decade or two though!
    2018 wins: Single Malt Whisky; theatre tickets
    • SavvySaver24
    • By SavvySaver24 15th Feb 18, 7:07 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    SavvySaver24
    • 15th Feb 18, 7:07 AM
    • 15th Feb 18, 7:07 AM
    Thanks Hazyjo :-) I live about 15 mins from the area so would i theory still be considered local, but I know nothing about the Crays!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,464Posts Today

8,529Users online

Martin's Twitter