Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fight the good fight
    • By Fight the good fight 12th Feb 18, 9:40 PM
    • 140Posts
    • 166Thanks
    Fight the good fight
    Quickest DRP Letter???
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:40 PM
    Quickest DRP Letter??? 12th Feb 18 at 9:40 PM
    Daughter received the usual DRP threatagram dated 07/02/2018 on behalf of their principle UK Parking Patrol Office Ltd for an alleged parking infringement on the 01/12/2017.

My daughter is adamant she has not received any prior NTK etc for which would have to be a windscreen PCN ( No Permit)

This would appear to be a very quick turnaround or can you beat it??

Needless to say I will be treating the letter with the full, disdain it deserves
    I Am Charlie
Page 1
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 12th Feb 18, 9:50 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,283 Thanks
    pappa golf
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:50 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:50 PM
    68 days?

time for ANPR is within 14 , time for ticket on car is 29-56

might be worthwhile going thru thr newbies thread to pick up on new tactics

they will of corse say that this is the follow up letter and a ticket was on the car

write a letter in the morning , ask the DVLA , if it matches there lies

Example Letter

[Your Address]

DVLA Vehicle Record Enquiries section

Longview Road

Morriston

Swansea

SA99 1AJ

Dear Sirs

Re: VRM AB12 XYZ

As the Registered Keeper of the above VRM could you advise who has accessed my personal details with regards to this marque, how often and when did the DVLA send the keeper details out. Please advise the information with regards to events between xx/xx/xx/ and xx/xx/xx.

I understand there is no charge for this information and look forward to your speedy reply.

Yours faithfully

Mr Registered Keeper

the letter will give you 28 days to reply , use it wisly
    Last edited by pappa golf; 12-02-2018 at 9:54 PM.
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Fight the good fight
    • By Fight the good fight 12th Feb 18, 10:18 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    Fight the good fight
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:18 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:18 PM
    Thanks PG, letter as above sent this morning as I was wondering the very same (obviously we both have suspicious minds!!)

Daughter had a previous PCN a month earlier which was subsequently cancelled as she had to go upto the flat to get a visitors permit and on her return PCN had been issued.
    I Am Charlie
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 12th Feb 18, 10:24 PM
    • 54,103 Posts
    • 67,767 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:24 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 10:24 PM
    As a family, have you watched this for more confidence in trying to remove the scum PPC:

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/parking-bill-moves-to-next-stage-will.html

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2018-02-02/debates/CC84AF5E-AC6E-4E14-81B1-066E6A892807/Parking(CodeOfPractice)Bill

The IPC and Gladstones (who UKPPO are allied to) were among those named and shamed, stick with it and watch it.

YOU have the moral high ground here, be confident and angry about being caught in the web of a rogue cowboy company (MPs' words in Parliament, must be true then!). Tell your MP about your troubles and about the debate, so he/she watches it and realises what this is about.

You cannot live your life like this at a block of flats, when parking at someone's own home.

Involve your MP and complain to the Managing Agent about the rip-off protection racket operating with rogue, predatory and unjustified ticketing on residential land, something that the MPs picked out and universally condemned only ten days ago.

Make sure your MP lends their weight to the Bill and helps your daughter rid the site of this parasite.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,570Users online

Martin's Twitter