Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jinhao159
    • By Jinhao159 12th Feb 18, 8:17 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 71Thanks
    Jinhao159
    E: 28/02 Ultimate Gentlemans Accessory Kit (gleam)
    • 12th Feb 18, 8:17 PM
    E: 28/02 Ultimate Gentlemans Accessory Kit (gleam) 12th Feb 18 at 8:17 PM
    DOT
    hangerproject
    DOT
    com
    /
    giveaway

Kirby Allison's Hanger Project and Goulet Pens are giving away a selection of accessories including:
    Pelikan M805 Ocean Swirl Fountain Pen
    Pelikan Ink
    Pen Case
    Umbrella
    Garment Brush
    Handkerchief
    Collar Stays
    Leuchtturm Notebook

Value of prize is $2,000 so there will be VAT and Import Duty to pay if you win. I don't know if they will also charge P&P if the winner is not in the USA.

I don't know anything about The Hanger Project, but Goulet Pens is a very well respected and legitimate Fountain Pen retailer.

If anyone else wins I will be very upset because I really want that Pelikan Fountain pen.

Someone else will have to repost the link as I can't post links as a new user. (Not really new but not prepared to reset password until it is on a secure page - therefore set up as new user with old unused email address and no personal details)

T&C
    No purchase necessary to win. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries. The sweepstakes will run from February 12, 2018 to February 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be selected randomly from the entries on March 1, 2018 and will receive an email announcing they have won. The winner will be responsible for paying any applicable local duties & taxes to ship the prize. Emails will be shared between Goulet Pens and The Hanger Project.
    This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
    Last edited by Jinhao159; 12-02-2018 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Link to competition
Page 1
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 12th Feb 18, 8:48 PM
    • 1,084 Posts
    • 12,871 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    • 12th Feb 18, 8:48 PM
    • 12th Feb 18, 8:48 PM
    linky https://www.hangerproject.com/giveaway/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

145Posts Today

1,570Users online

Martin's Twitter