Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• platterfish
    • By platterfish 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    • 411Posts
    • 350Thanks
    Octopus Energy £50 cashback
    • 8th May 17, 10:55 PM
    Octopus Energy £50 cashback 8th May 17 at 10:55 PM
    I've recently joined Octopus Energyfor my Electricity supplier

Join using the referral link

You'll get £50 free cashback / free credit for joining. A great bonus and a which? Recommended supplier.

They are very well priced, get fantastic reviews and have great service - and they feature in Martin's cheap energy club. The website is simple, bills are accurate and I'm glad I switched.

For transparency I'll get the same for referring then you can start to refer also!

Thanks, you won't be dissapointed!
    Last edited by platterfish; 21-03-2018 at 5:32 PM.
Page 2
    • Rishi and Blu
    • By Rishi and Blu 13th Feb 18, 10:02 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rishi and Blu
    Referral 50 credit Octopus Energy
    Just switched as Octopus was cheapest for me, it went smoothly, online account shows correct credit, correct DD amount has been taken. So far so good. I should save about 150 pounds a year switching from First Utility variable tariff. They have no exit fees and their standard fixed tariff is 50% renewable, they also have 100% renewable energy tariffs (gas emissions are offset through environmental projects) at least this is what they claim. If you switch using a referral link you and the person who's link it is get 50 credit when switching is complete, you will get your own link straightaway too. Do comparison first on a website like uswitch and see if this company is good for you, and if you do not have a referral link you can use mine (we both get 50 quid credit): Thanks!
    • CBrogie76
    • By CBrogie76 15th Feb 18, 11:57 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Referral 50 credit Octopus Energy

I've signed up to Octopus Energy all going smoothly so far. If you sign up to octopus energy then we'll both receive £50 credit if you use this link.
    copy and paste the above

Thank you!
    • skater_kat
    • By skater_kat 19th Feb 18, 7:36 PM
    • 700 Posts
    • 356 Thanks
    Octopus Energy £50 credit
    Here is my referral link for new switchers to Octopus energy

we both get £50 credit on our bills if you use my code to join up
    • drt406
    • By drt406 20th Feb 18, 9:33 AM
    • 366 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    My first referral was credited today - as energy account credit as Octopus suggested it would, not cash in my bank account as someone else received above. That does not bother me, but I hope no-one will be disappointed!
    It must be true, I read it on Wikipedia
    • Helpeveryone
    • By Helpeveryone 20th Feb 18, 9:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    octopus energy genuine referral link
    one more referral link.. happy to share half of referral amount which i earn when you use my below referral code

• Mrs Norris
    • By Mrs Norris 21st Feb 18, 7:05 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    Mrs Norris
    Super smooth switch, 5* service and green!
    Smoothest switch ever and great communication from Octopus throughout.
    5* service, competitively priced and green.
    Could get used to this.
    Last edited by Mrs Norris; 21-02-2018 at 7:17 PM.
    • admiral_traveller
    • By admiral_traveller 26th Feb 18, 6:43 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    I came across Octopus whilst using Uswitch to compare my current energy supplier's tariff that was coming to an end. I read some reviews about them and decided to go sign up. So far the experience has been great - good communication, and the switch seem to be progressing smoothly. The tariff I have chosen is 50% renewable and monthly payments are less than with my last supplier - so at the moment, it all seems great! The good bit is there are no exit fees - so if things go wrong, I can leave with no penalty. So far I haven't found anything not to like about them!

They have sent me a referral code - if you wish to use it, we will both get £50 :-)
    • familyguy321
    • By familyguy321 26th Feb 18, 10:35 PM
    • 62 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    After reading all the great reviews, I've signed up to Octopus with my switch taking place soon. Can't wait!

If you would like £50 cashback, my referral link is:

• rstmart
    • By rstmart 1st Mar 18, 9:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    am going with these lot after excellent reviews
    • rstmart
    • By rstmart 2nd Mar 18, 11:55 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    why can't I post referral link to :(
    would like to post referral link too but not allowing me as it 'erroneously' keeps saying I'm a new user
    • kip02
    • By kip02 4th Mar 18, 9:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Very sad my link appears to have been ignored by everyone

Got to say things seem to be moving quite quickly... my current supplier Iresa have already acknowledged that I'm leaving.
    Originally posted by dfarry
    Hi dfarry, I just used your referral link.

Seems I can't post a link to my referral being an infrequent poster. If anyone wants to share the love and return the favour I'd be most grateful. Copy/paste from below
    • winson1987
    • By winson1987 6th Mar 18, 8:41 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £50 credit each, if you sign up using the below referral code. Go on, you know you want to...

• GreasyPalms
    • By GreasyPalms 9th Mar 18, 5:30 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Here is another referral link for Octopus. Please use and we can both enjoy £50 worth of credit! Thank you!
    • 1kb2
    • By 1kb2 11th Mar 18, 6:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    I used your referral...
    • Torib86
    • By Torib86 16th Mar 18, 8:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Another referral code
    Here is another referral code join and use this code and we both receive £50 credit thanks alot all. If you could just give me a pm if you use it would be fantastic thanks https://
    • carterbequest
    • By carterbequest 16th Mar 18, 11:30 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Just joined Octopus, great price and really good reports about service. Got to be better than IRESA!
    • nita_2000
    • By nita_2000 17th Mar 18, 7:31 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £50 Referral

I just switched as prices are much cheaper than my old supply. Please use my link to get £50 credit!|

Copy and paste this URL ------>

Last edited by nita_2000; 17-03-2018 at 7:33 AM. Reason: amend
    • justwannabeloved
    • By justwannabeloved 17th Mar 18, 12:35 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 592 Thanks
    Just had the easiest switch ever with Octopus. So pleased I joined with a link, website easy to use, emails with up-to-date info on how switch is going and my own referral link for others to use to earn them £50 credit and I will earn same too.

Here's my link to use and get that £50 for yourself. Oooh they have no exit fees either

If your going to put your foot in it, make sure your wearing fabulous shoes
    • Caroljb31
    • By Caroljb31 17th Mar 18, 5:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    £50 referral
    Just swopped our energy supplier to Octopus. So easy and £50 credit from using the link below. Now have my own referral code for others to use. You get £50 and so do I so let’s spread the joy.
    Here is my link if you would like to use it
    • PaulNR
    • By PaulNR 20th Mar 18, 1:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    So easy to switch!
    Website, and app are great and easy to use!
    Get £50 credit on your account for you and me if you use my referral link too!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

538Posts Today

5,856Users online

Martin's Twitter