Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • keljimstock
    • By keljimstock 11th Feb 18, 10:29 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    keljimstock
    keljimstock
    • 11th Feb 18, 10:29 PM
    keljimstock 11th Feb 18 at 10:29 PM
    I am a member of several survey panels and most of these pay out promptly and honestly. Some are slower and one in particular has stopped paying out altogether of late. Numerous other panel members of this particular company are also complaining who, like me, are owed sums of money. I was wondering if any other panel members have had similar problems and what, if anything, they have done about it. PS I am new to this forum and am not even sure if this question can be actioned here. Perhaps someone can advise me. I do competitions as well tho'
Page 1
    • bigisi
    • By bigisi 12th Feb 18, 9:37 AM
    • 58 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    bigisi
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:37 AM
    • 12th Feb 18, 9:37 AM
    Might be helpful if you actually told us the name of the company you're having issues with?

And why have you put your name as the title of the thread?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

321Posts Today

4,661Users online

Martin's Twitter