Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mustang2006
    • By Mustang2006 11th Feb 18, 6:34 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Mustang2006
    Met parking services
    • 11th Feb 18, 6:34 PM
    Met parking services 11th Feb 18 at 6:34 PM
    Hi
    I received a NTK in the post the other day for my daughter's car. I am the registered keeper. She parked in a Starbucks car Park but went in to McDonald's. There is photographic evidence of this but no actual photo of the signage. So without me taking a trip to the car Park I don't know how clear the signage is or the wording of it.. anyway the incident happened on 01/01/2018 and they issued their penalty notice on 07/02/2018. There was no PCN placed on the windscreen at the time. I believe if no PCN is placed on the windscreen they have to issue a penalty notice in the post within 14 days. Is this correct?? I sent an appeal to them as the registered keeper. Stating about the signage and the 14 day thing. They rejected my appeal on the signage point but mentioned nothing on the 14day bit. Do I have a case to take to popla?? Thanks
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th Feb 18, 6:39 PM
    • 53,902 Posts
    • 67,581 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th Feb 18, 6:39 PM
    • 11th Feb 18, 6:39 PM
    Yes and yes, the keeper wins at POPLA on the basis of 'no keeper liability'.

Search the forum for 'POPLA ANPR no keeper liability' or 'POPLA MET no keeper liability' and copy a recent one from 2017 and adapt it, show us here.

LONG POPLA appeals are deliberate. Template points are set out in the NEWBIES thread post #3.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,350Posts Today

9,267Users online

Martin's Twitter