Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • English-spartan
    • By English-spartan 11th Feb 18, 4:27 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    English-spartan
    Key Fuels bonuses
    • 11th Feb 18, 4:27 PM
    Key Fuels bonuses 11th Feb 18 at 4:27 PM
    Hi

I have a key fuel card (works van) Not the greatest regarding petrol station locations. Is there any places that I can use the card and get rewards from it. My local esso station where I normally fill up. Accepts Tesco club card points but can’t get the points with my key fuels card!! Typical. Put £90 of fuel in a week so could be nice at the end of the year if I could get any rewards from it.
Page 1
    • Tarambor
    • By Tarambor 11th Feb 18, 9:30 PM
    • 2,241 Posts
    • 1,610 Thanks
    Tarambor
    • 11th Feb 18, 9:30 PM
    • 11th Feb 18, 9:30 PM
    You won't get any unless you are lucky enough to come across an inept cashier or someone who doesn't care.
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 12th Feb 18, 12:41 AM
    • 26,619 Posts
    • 10,691 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 12th Feb 18, 12:41 AM
    • 12th Feb 18, 12:41 AM
    Not with keyfuels unless you can find a motorway services that offer vouchers.

But only £90 a week you probably wont qualify. It used to be a £1 voucher for every 100 litres. That would be 2 or 3 times a week for me.
    Always happy to fill someones elses 400L+ tank
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • deanos
    • By deanos 12th Feb 18, 11:10 AM
    • 10,786 Posts
    • 5,547 Thanks
    deanos
    • 12th Feb 18, 11:10 AM
    • 12th Feb 18, 11:10 AM
    I use Keyfuels and get Tesco points from Esso, it all depends on who owns the garage, the ones i get points are branded "Shop N Drive", some others i haven't got points so just stick to the Shop N Drive ones now

http://www.rontec.com/retailers/shopn-drive/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

203Posts Today

2,172Users online

Martin's Twitter