Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dhokes
    • By dhokes 11th Feb 18, 10:35 AM
    • 130Posts
    • 14Thanks
    dhokes
    New build - flooring and fitted cupboards
    • 11th Feb 18, 10:35 AM
    New build - flooring and fitted cupboards 11th Feb 18 at 10:35 AM
    I'm planning to move into a new build 2 bedroom house soon and I'm making a plan of things I need/want to do. I currently live at home so I'm in no major rush to move into the new house and I'd rather do any work needed on the new place before I move into it. There's a snagging inspection before I move in and one 2 years after I've moved in.

I want to get wooden flooring and fitted cupboards in the main bedroom and I was wondering whether I should get the fitted cupboards installed first then the wooden flooring, or just get wooden flooring first and the fitted cupboards after 2 years once the final snagging inspection/any initial settlement cracks have formed?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,427Posts Today

9,373Users online

Martin's Twitter