Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Statex2
    • By Statex2 9th Feb 18, 8:04 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Statex2
    Land Registry
    • 9th Feb 18, 8:04 PM
    Land Registry 9th Feb 18 at 8:04 PM
    Does any one have any ideas on the following. Looking at a property to purchase, whilst checking out the neighbouring property I hit a brick wall. The neighbouring house was sold in 2013.Logged in to the Land registry. looked up the property and when I requested the details of ownership £3,a message popped up stating that I did not have the authority to view the details.

Have downloaded details before without a problem. Is it possible to withold your ownership data? Or is ther something sinister about the neighbouring property?
    Last edited by Statex2; 09-02-2018 at 8:05 PM. Reason: spelling error
Page 1
    • G_M
    • By G_M 9th Feb 18, 9:26 PM
    • 43,195 Posts
    • 50,756 Thanks
    G_M
    • 9th Feb 18, 9:26 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 9:26 PM
    Definately sinister.

MI5 safehouse?
    • G_M
    • By G_M 9th Feb 18, 11:11 PM
    • 43,195 Posts
    • 50,756 Thanks
    G_M
    • 9th Feb 18, 11:11 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 11:11 PM
    You were on the LR website yes? Not one of the rip-off commercial sites using similar names?

And you are registered & loggged in?
    • Margot123
    • By Margot123 10th Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    • 666 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Margot123
    • 10th Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    • 10th Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    I had the same message pop-up and then a few minutes later all was OK.
    Perhaps the website was having some emergency maintenance.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

976Posts Today

7,392Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @brendyeire: @MartinSLewis A good bit more. Would have eaten more ten years ago, but was a student then. Now working FT and can afford m?

• RT @twikki: @MartinSLewis Quit meat in January and saved about £50-100 a month on my shopping and eating out. Feel a lot healthier about my?

• Today's twitter poll: How much meat & poultry do you eat now compared to ten years ago?

• Follow Martin