Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    • houndofculaine
    • By houndofculaine 8th Feb 18, 6:32 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 3Thanks
    0 WOW
    Home address of thief
    • #1
    • 8th Feb 18, 6:32 PM
    0 WOW
    Home address of thief 8th Feb 18 at 6:32 PM
    I bought an item through PayPal years ago but never received it. As it was someone who was a member of a club that we both belonged to I didn't make s claim within the PayPal 180 days. As he kept fobbing me off that the parcel was on its way. Of course as soon as it became apparent I was never going to get my item he left the club and blocked me on Facebook.
    Speaking to my Credit Card company they claim that section 75 doesn't apply as the goods were not bought direct.
    So how do I get PayPal to provide me with this villain address so I can start a small claims court process?
Page 1
    • meer53
    • By meer53 8th Feb 18, 7:34 PM
    • 9,065 Posts
    • 13,185 Thanks
    • #2
    • 8th Feb 18, 7:34 PM
    • #2
    • 8th Feb 18, 7:34 PM
    You would start a dispute through Paypal for non receipt of goods. BUT, you'll probably find you're too late now if it was years ago. They're not going to provide you with his details.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

140Posts Today

2,173Users online

Martin's Twitter