Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Mark300zx
    • By Mark300zx 7th Feb 18, 7:41 PM
    • 145Posts
    • 32Thanks
    In search of a good quality kitchen????
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:41 PM
    In search of a good quality kitchen???? 7th Feb 18 at 7:41 PM
    Suggestions greatly appreciated, like the look of Odina range from Homebase but sad to hear they do not sell them anymore!
Page 2
    • Penitent
    • By Penitent 13th Mar 18, 9:05 PM
    • 2,379 Posts
    • 7,078 Thanks
    We have a Wickes kitchen. I like it enough that I'm having another in my new place.

They're not the best quality you can get, but if you're on a budget and can't afford the best quality, I think they're good for the price. They're sturdy enough and won't fall to bits if the wind blows in the wrong direction.

I didn't haggle, but I did wait until the sales aligned (an all products sale + sale on my units) and got a medium sized kitchen for <£1000.
    • juliebunny
    • By juliebunny 13th Mar 18, 9:06 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 7,960 Thanks
    Don't know why I can'tflippin edit. Ok read other posts, Wren is definitely off the list.
    I'm hoping to go with a local firm, i know they had a 50% off sale back in September so I'm aware they can still make a profit at that price so why should I pay full price but as a woman on my own they all assume I'm fair game. How do I prove them wrong? Like most Brits I've no experience haggling although I read another thread saying Magnet will haggle down to 50% off???
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,716Posts Today

8,634Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have you planned how to finance your funeral? Please vote in this week's MSE site poll...

• If you're coming to the ideal home show today, I'm taking at 2. Do come along. To whet the appetite, here's a pic f?

• Today's twitter poll: When u see a disabled toilet, whether in a restaurant, station or elsewhere, if there's no ot?

• Follow Martin