Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Anonymouse_
    • By Anonymouse_ 7th Feb 18, 1:51 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bromford Homes - S/O - Pets
    • 7th Feb 18, 1:51 PM
    Bromford Homes - S/O - Pets 7th Feb 18 at 1:51 PM
    Hi All

When we first got our s/o house 3 years ago, we were told by our accounts person (who came to visit after we moved in) that normal domesticated pets etc are ok to have.

We have, upon review of our lease for a remortgage, seen that pets aren't allowed unless written permission is given, this obviously wasnt the case we though, and have since got a puppy who has just turned one.

In anyone elses experiaence, are bromford ok with pets generally? I feel we are stuck between a rock and a hard place with this, and not sure what to do next....any guidence appreciated.
Page 1
    • HampshireH
    • By HampshireH 7th Feb 18, 7:36 PM
    • 479 Posts
    • 500 Thanks
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:36 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:36 PM
    Most say this. Many will say this won't be unreasonably denied. Does yours?

A flat I can understand enforcing. In a house I think they would hard pushed to argue it reasonable to deny permission
    • Cakeguts
    • By Cakeguts 7th Feb 18, 7:43 PM
    • 3,868 Posts
    • 5,319 Thanks
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:43 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:43 PM
    It might depend if it is a mid terraced house with a small garden?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,910Posts Today

8,250Users online

Martin's Twitter