Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sunshinejsp
    • By Sunshinejsp 7th Feb 18, 12:24 AM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Sunshinejsp
    PPI Claimeazy
    • 7th Feb 18, 12:24 AM
    PPI Claimeazy 7th Feb 18 at 12:24 AM
    Hello i was wondering if anyone can help? i have made a PPI claim through Claimeazy!!! I have a letter from Capital one saying i was not miss sold PPI but there is money due back because of the Plevin Ruling? Does this mean that Claimeazy are still within their rights to get their money As technically i was not miss sold the PPI? i am very confused. Please help
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 7th Feb 18, 8:08 AM
    • 15,448 Posts
    • 16,367 Thanks
    zx81
    • 7th Feb 18, 8:08 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 8:08 AM
    Yes, they'll still want a chunk.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 7th Feb 18, 11:23 AM
    • 19,419 Posts
    • 10,533 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 7th Feb 18, 11:23 AM
    • 7th Feb 18, 11:23 AM
    I have a letter from Capital one saying i was not miss sold PPI but there is money due back because of the Plevin Ruling? Does this mean that Claimeazy are still within their rights to get their money
    Originally posted by Sunshinejsp
    They will still take whatever (ridiculously high) percentage of anything you receive that you agreed to. This is part of the legally-binding contract you signed and which you can't now wriggle out of on a "technicality".

You've learned too late that it is unwise and expensive to employ a third party to represent you in a free and simple complaints process.

Sorry.
    • Matt_C74
    • By Matt_C74 7th Feb 18, 7:26 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Matt_C74
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:26 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 7:26 PM
    They'll want 35% + VAT
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,350Posts Today

9,267Users online

Martin's Twitter