Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• klee88
    • By klee88 6th Feb 18, 1:42 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Plusnet order
    • 6th Feb 18, 1:42 PM
    Plusnet order 6th Feb 18 at 1:42 PM
    Hi I ordered Plusnet fibre broadband on the 23rd January and it's for 18 months at £23.99.

I have just noticed they have a new deal out which is the same fibre broadband at £23.99 but for 12 months! Plus a £15 activation fee.

I know I have 14 days cooling off period and I am on day 14 now. My broadband and phone have gone 'live' today even though it's not due to go live until tomorrow.

Can I have this new deal or am I stuck with the 18 month one? I've paid one month upfront already and like I said, they're broadband has activated one day early but I am still within the 14 day cooling off period.

Already rang customer service today about going live too early so would like some advice before I ring again

Page 1
    • brewerdave
    • By brewerdave 6th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    • 4,747 Posts
    • 1,975 Thanks
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:21 PM
    I think that any cooling off period ends as soon as the service is provided.
    • kelis
    • By kelis 7th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    • 7th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    How is it going with Plusnet ?
    • 7th Mar 18, 2:05 PM
    Hi, I noticed your thread on the forum and wondered how it's going with Plusnet ? I am considering changing from BT to Plusnet at the end of this month when my contract ends, and any feedback would be helpful. Thanks
    • tomthered
    • By tomthered 7th Mar 18, 8:58 PM
    • 213 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    • 7th Mar 18, 8:58 PM
    • 7th Mar 18, 8:58 PM
    Also interested about your Plusnet service and what its like
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,077Posts Today

8,577Users online

Martin's Twitter