Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Styles76
    • By Styles76 6th Feb 18, 11:58 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Styles76
    Parking Eye Fine - Company Car
    • 6th Feb 18, 11:58 AM
    Parking Eye Fine - Company Car 6th Feb 18 at 11:58 AM
    Hi

I have scoured the newbie page and cant find anything relating to my scenario - so I am reaching out for some help please.

A friend of mine has received a parking charge notice from Parking Eye, for an A&E visit she had to take to Sunderland Hospital for her son. She knows she entered the reg, and paid for a 3 hour ticket, however she wonders if she maybe got a digit wrong. She was in the the hospital for approx 45 mins.

It is a company vehicle she has, so the letter has been forwarded on from them.

Can she appeal on the grounds that they should be able to check all reg numbers entered within a 10-15 min time window on the letter, as she thinks she may have got the reg wrong. She said the ticket was def in the windscreen. And if they have that info what are the chances of the appeal being accepted?

Thanks all
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 6th Feb 18, 12:15 PM
    • 5,624 Posts
    • 4,316 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:15 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 12:15 PM
    You need to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky/pinned thread where in the first post you will see the following question answered:

Q - ''I have read the NEWBIES thread but cannot find anything specific to my case...my case is different''.

The answer to this question may also help:

Q - ''My vehicle is lease/hired/company car and I'm not the registered keeper. Is the advice different?''

Please re-read the advice you were given on your earlier thread about personal information.
    Last edited by KeithP; 06-02-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 6th Feb 18, 1:25 PM
    • 53,942 Posts
    • 67,613 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 6th Feb 18, 1:25 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 1:25 PM
    What you do NOT do is add words that imply who was driving. So don't.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

166Posts Today

1,729Users online

Martin's Twitter