IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Six year old ticket

Options

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ralph-y wrote: »
    could it not be filed online and beat the post ?

Ralph:cool:

OR

can the OP youdontsay telephone the CCBC in Northampton tomorrow morning and get them to disregard the defence that was posted by royal mail and therefore not enter it into the court at this time ?

I cannot believe that BW LEGAL have guided a defendant into how to fill her claim form in to their advantage !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    Options
    just an idea ..... but do not do anything like that unless others say so ....

Ralph:cool:
  • youdontsay
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    No, it's fine. Get some sleep and come back and we will help you to formulate a defence, like the ones you see in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread (read them first).

So dont worry about doing it online tonight? Im sorry to sound so stupid Im relieved to have found some people who will help me but still terrified of going to court
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    youdontsay wrote: »
    Do you mean to fill it in tonight?

No. No-one has said fill things in tonight.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • youdontsay
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    No. No-one has said fill things in tonight.

I think Ralph-y suggested doing it online so that the posted one wouldnt count And someone else suggested phoning the court in the morning and telling them I wanted it disregarded
  • Redx
    Options
    the main issue here is your admission that as well as the N9B AOS acknowledgement (which needed doing anyway, either ONLINE or by post) , that you have filled in the defence and signed it as a statement of truth

and that when you did this under instructions from the opposition, that you have actually submitted a terrible defence to the court itself, which BW LEGAL will see and pay the court fee later down the line, hoping they will win against an uninformed victim who does not know the legal system (even though BW LEGAL told you what to do, you are not their client , EXCEL is)

it is getting that defence form cancelled before it goes to the initial judge that needs doing , as amending it costs a lot of money

you should do the AOS online , tonight , and leave the defence box blank when you do so
  • youdontsay
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    the main issue here is your admission that as well as the N9B AOS acknowledgement (which needed doing anyway, either ONLINE or by post) , that you have filled in the defence and signed it as a statement of truth

and that when you did this under instructions from the opposition, that you have actually submitted a terrible defence to the court itself, which BW LEGAL will see and pay the court fee later down the line, hoping they will win against an uninformed victim who does not know the legal system (even though BW LEGAL told you what to do, you are not their client , EXCEL is)

it is getting that defence form cancelled before it goes to the initial judge that needs doing , as amending it costs a lot of money

you should do the AOS online , tonight , and leave the defence box blank when you do so

How do I do that?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

How do I do that?
    I already told you where to find the pictorial walk-through AOS, in the NEWBIES thread. A fellow PPC fighting woman produced a really simple guide, page by page, or how to do the AOS.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Redx
    Options
    by logging in ONLINE using the details they sent you, like the BARGEPOLE post tells you linked in that NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread by coupon-mad , 3 threads down at the top of this forum tells you to do

or as CM says above

you are definitely doing the headless chicken impression, and nothing is sinking in
  • youdontsay
    Options
    Redx wrote: »

Could you help me to do that please? How do I access that form online?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure