Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RayRay88
    • By RayRay88 4th Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 4Thanks
    RayRay88
    Another QA Hospital Parking Charge
    • 4th Feb 18, 9:16 AM
    Another QA Hospital Parking Charge 4th Feb 18 at 9:16 AM
    Hello so a parking charge was issued by PCP Parking Enforcement at QA Hospital a couple of days ago. A ticket was bought but it over-run briefly while in A&E. The car is leased from work firm so they will refer lessee details if sent NtK but obviously this still does not prove who was driving. They are an IPC member and windscreen ticket was issued so Forum recommends appealing to parking company ASAP before NtK, would this still require the same one size fits all template/guide as in the Newbies thread?
    Reading different forums and threads sometimes it's easy to get lost in a total wormhole and forget what the initial question was.

Thanks for all the advice and hardwork.

Sidenote, PCP Parking are contracted by Carillion and now the Carillion group have collapsed, what does anyone think about the immediate effects of this in regards to parking company?
Page 2
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 6th Feb 18, 12:17 AM
    • 40,941 Posts
    • 81,726 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Im in the same boat. I got a parking ticket from these guys at QA back in November. I walked into Carrilions office as I was staff, they told me to use the online appeals. When that was rejected I went back and they took the charge notice off of me and said they would deal with it. I've now received a notice to keeper at my address. Im pretty annoyed because I dont have the original paperwork as they took it off me, and I had to claim I was the keeper and driver as the appeals process required me to tick one. Anyone got any ideas of how to proceed?
    Originally posted by deres1212
    Please start your own thread. All answers here are for the benefit of the OP. On your own thread you will get bespoke help.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • RayRay88
    • By RayRay88 7th Feb 18, 2:23 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    RayRay88
    There's a declaration at the beginning requiring to either confirm you are a) The driver or b) The driver and registered keeper, but you can actually proceed without selecting any.
    Then a final declaration which does require a selection to proceed, either if you think charge was issued fair or unfair.

Received reply by post saying letter cannot be considered as appeal as was not driver at the time parking charge was issued.
    Letter will be used in support of drivers appeal if one is made direct by driver.

NtK will most probably be sent out, already know leasing company will forward to day-to-day keeper. Recommendations on how to proceed if one received?
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 7th Feb 18, 3:00 PM
    • 2,067 Posts
    • 3,676 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    Recommendations on how to proceed if one received?
    Find out from the Trust how they are able to operate without Carillion being there. Legally there is no authority for them to be there so how can they issue tickets.

Sometimes the simple routes are best.
    Idiots please note: If you intend NOT to read the information on the Notice of Allocation and hand a simple win to the knuckle dragging ex-clampers, then don't waste people's time with questions on a claim you'll not defend.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 7th Feb 18, 3:08 PM
    • 8,706 Posts
    • 9,281 Thanks
    pappa golf
    ask to see the new signed contract that the PPC must have says so on the IPC /BPA code of conduct , no contract - no details from dvla
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 7th Feb 18, 7:05 PM
    • 54,084 Posts
    • 67,732 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    There's a declaration at the beginning requiring to either confirm you are a) The driver or b) The driver and registered keeper, but you can actually proceed without selecting any.
    Then a final declaration which does require a selection to proceed, either if you think charge was issued fair or unfair.

Received reply by post saying letter cannot be considered as appeal as was not driver at the time parking charge was issued.
    Letter will be used in support of drivers appeal if one is made direct by driver.
    Originally posted by RayRay88
    Parkshield Collection Ltd (Trading As PCP Enforcement Agency And P.C.P.E.A) = IPC chancers.

Send a complaint to the DVLA that the IPC are letting their members refuse to consider appeals unless the driver is named.

NtK will most probably be sent out, already know leasing company will forward to day-to-day keeper. Recommendations on how to proceed if one received?
    Then repeat the appeal as lessee. Then when rejected, ignore the debt collector letters.

Make sure leasing firm will also reply to the scumbags naming the lessee, with their address, to discharge their liability, otherwise they won't be out of the equation, might get debt letters if the PPC want to play silly devils and no-one will stop them.

Complain to your MP, very important. VERY important, given the debate last Friday.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 7th Feb 18, 7:57 PM
    • 2,511 Posts
    • 3,102 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    link to debate

please please watch so you understand a small bit of this scam ...

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

Ralph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

193Posts Today

1,580Users online

Martin's Twitter