Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ska lover
    • By ska lover 2nd Feb 18, 1:48 PM
    • 2,650Posts
    • 6,475Thanks
    ska lover
    Virgin now upgrading customers to V6 box Free
    • 2nd Feb 18, 1:48 PM
    Virgin now upgrading customers to V6 box Free 2nd Feb 18 at 1:48 PM
    Hi there

Just wanted to let you know the above

You have to apply to them.

I did it via the online chat, as I hate speaking to them its such a long telephone call and you get passed from pillar to post
    The opposite of what you know...is also true
Page 1
    • aylesby
    • By aylesby 7th Feb 18, 4:25 PM
    • 415 Posts
    • 173 Thanks
    aylesby
    • 7th Feb 18, 4:25 PM
    • 7th Feb 18, 4:25 PM
    Took about 90 minutes to untangle all my wires and plug in the V6 box. Their package is well thought out and includes instruction books with diagrams. Looks like it all works.
    Make sure you phone your account number in an hour before you intend to start. This is the first activity on their list and their automatic system is busy.
    • Buzby
    • By Buzby 8th Feb 18, 3:57 PM
    • 8,142 Posts
    • 2,985 Thanks
    Buzby
    • 8th Feb 18, 3:57 PM
    • 8th Feb 18, 3:57 PM
    I’ve the TiVo- and it is starting to get slower. What does the V6 provide that TiVo doesn’t - apart from doubling the number of tuners? I see I can use the App to activate the swap process without having to phone them!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

121Posts Today

1,646Users online

Martin's Twitter