Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 31st Jan 18, 12:15 AM
    • 158Posts
    • 347Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    My journey to a debt free life
    • 31st Jan 18, 12:15 AM
    My journey to a debt free life 31st Jan 18 at 12:15 AM
    Well Iíve been reading everyoneís diaryís and thought itís such a good idea I would start one myself,Iím hoping to use it as a way to record my journey to freedom from debt and also to have somewhere to come and just offload stuff
    My financial meltdown happened two weeks ago when I realised I just canít afford to pay my debts off properly,Iím sinking under the strain and jut adding more and more onto the total because itís just not sustainable. I came here and was given some brilliant advice then I went away and procrastinated for a week while pooping myself some more about what I am about to do I finally got my !!!! in gear this week and started the ball rollin by registering on the SC site and partially filling out the budget form,I then came unstuck because some of the info wasnít to hand,Iíve now sorted that and can proceed with finishing the budget form which I am doing tomorrow,by the end of this week I want to have contacted SC and set the ball rolling to set up a DMP.
    I then had problems with my online account for one of my creditors but I sorted that out this morning whilst also finding out exactly what I owe them,it was actually not as much as I thought but still too much so swings and roundabouts !!!128522; actually sorting that out today took me ten minutes but itís taken me days to do it,I just get overwhelmed and put stuff off then before I know it another week has gone by and nothing has changed. Still Iíve done what I set out to do today and tomorrow is budget form day then I will see where I go from there
    In other news I changed my phone provider on Saturday so now have a sim only deal for £9 a month instead of £20.02 plus I cancelled the insurance at £6 a month,Iíve also paid for the phone now too so there is a small saving,two weeks ago my phone contract was costing me £35 so Iím quite pleased with this new deal.
    Ok I think thatís enough waffling for one day and I need to try and get some sleep,letís see what tomorrow brings
Page 2
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 2nd Feb 18, 4:57 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Another productive day for me today,I got up early and tidied the house,walked the dog and let the chickens out for a wander round the garden.I Then had to go to my mums for a a haircut my niece cuts my hair for £10 but I never end up paying for it as my mum always pays,I ve given up arguing with her about me paying for it myself as she is very stubborn,mum also gave me £50 to treat myself today so I used some of it to pay for the food shopping I needed and the rest has gone into my emergency fund,I am learning fast not to splurge money that I havenít got and extra unexpected money will be going into my fund pot,normally I would have gone out and spent that on treats for myself but there isnít really anything I need so Iím quite proud of myself today.
    One thing I did realise this morning is that in my hurry to open a new bank account I was so fixated on opening one for my wages and bills I didnít open one for my emergency fund,I donít want this money hanging around the house so I will have to go and do that next.
    I also did a small food shop today and stuck to my list,this is an area where I think I can make good savings as I donít plan my meals so end up buying things I donít need, these sometimes donít get used because I donít have to bits to go with them to make a meal,so more planning will be taking place,when I do cook itís just for me so I divide what Iíve made into four and just eat that for four days,I always take leftovers from the night before for lunch at work the next day,I work 12 hour shifts so itís sometimes two meals but quite often I have my cooked food at lunch time and I donít feel like eating later so I just have cereal or toast which I can get free at work so win win !!!128515;
    Iím still feeling poorly with a gyppy tummy so went back to Boots today to and bought some silicol gel,itís supposed to help if your bowel is damaged from a bug or you have IBS (which I do ) I was in so much pain last night from trapped wind and woke up this morning feeling sick,this stuff is supposed to get rid of nausea which means I might be able to actually eat something later,I took some when I got in and it is the most disgusting stuff I have ever tasted,however I am desperate and if it works I will be soooo happy,I only bought the small bottle because itís really expensive but I used my Boots points to buy it,i took it about 40 minutes ago and I feel better than I did before so hopefully itís working !!!128522;
    Just keep swimming
    Payment a day challenge = £58.76
    • Cherryfudge
    • By Cherryfudge 3rd Feb 18, 12:30 AM
    • 1,320 Posts
    • 6,570 Thanks
    Cherryfudge
    Thanks for visiting my diary! You've been very productive, especially as you aren't feeling well... hope you are benefitting from the silicol gel, it's not something I've ever heard of before so I'll keep my eyes open for it.

A couple of thoughts: could those lottery monies go into something that actually is guaranteed to give you a return? I'm thinking if you have a mortgage, overpaying even a little bit saves money in the longer term. I can see that it would be more than a bit upsetting if your number came up, though.

Your DD's food bill is amazing! One of my colleagues is also a vegan: she says she feels much healthier now and she's very fit and active. I see you eat dairy and eggs - are the eggs from your chickens? I got a chicken coop last year and the plan is to get chickens this year - though there's now a possible hitch as we're going to be away for three weeks later in the year and DD (our reliable pet sitter) now lives out of town.

Other than that - have you had a look on the Old style boards? They are fantastic for recipes. The one I always end up recommending is a very old one: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=826653&highlight=weazl
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 4th Feb 18, 5:40 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Thanks for visiting my diary! You've been very productive, especially as you aren't feeling well... hope you are benefitting from the silicol gel, it's not something I've ever heard of before so I'll keep my eyes open for it.

A couple of thoughts: could those lottery monies go into something that actually is guaranteed to give you a return? I'm thinking if you have a mortgage, overpaying even a little bit saves money in the longer term. I can see that it would be more than a bit upsetting if your number came up, though.

Your DD's food bill is amazing! One of my colleagues is also a vegan: she says she feels much healthier now and she's very fit and active. I see you eat dairy and eggs - are the eggs from your chickens? I got a chicken coop last year and the plan is to get chickens this year - though there's now a possible hitch as we're going to be away for three weeks later in the year and DD (our reliable pet sitter) now lives out of town.

Other than that - have you had a look on the Old style boards? They are fantastic for recipes. The one I always end up recommending is a very old one: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=826653&highlight=weazl
    Originally posted by Cherryfudge
    Hi the Silicol gel is brilliant stuff,my stomach feels back to normal now after nearly a week of feeling sick,the sad thing is I have now caught my daughters cold and feel yucky with that,I have to go back to work tomorrow so Iím hoping I wonít get any worse
    Iím thinking of using the lottery money as a savings fund for Xmas as this is going to be hard to budget for now Iím being careful with my money,I am not buying any more magazines either at £6 a month so that would be £22 a month savings towards Xmas,I havenít cancelled it yet though
    Yes my eggs are from my own girls,I started off with ex battery hens but I canít afford the vets bills for them so I now have some I got from a local breeder,itís hard work in the winter looking after them but it is nice having the eggs and at least I know I always have egg to eat if nothing else
    Thanks for the link I will go and have a look at the boards later,Iím just off now to cook some tea
    Just keep swimming
    • enthusiasticsaver
    • By enthusiasticsaver 4th Feb 18, 5:49 PM
    • 5,690 Posts
    • 11,246 Thanks
    enthusiasticsaver
    The odds of you winning the lottery are so small I would cancel. As you say you have spent £4000 on it which could have gone towards debts or your emergency fund. I would restrict direct debits to just utilities and debts. You seem on the ball with moving them over to your new account. Having a Xmas savings account is a great idea.
    Debt free and mortgage free and early retiree. Living the dream

I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Mortgages, Banking and Budgeting boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • 117pauline
    • By 117pauline 4th Feb 18, 8:02 PM
    • 595 Posts
    • 6,871 Thanks
    117pauline
    How about checking out your local library to see whether they do emagazines. Mine has over 170 available online.

That way you can have your magazine fix without the pain of paying for the pleasure.

I too have IBS and something called Bile Acid Malabsorption. When I get stressed, the symptoms go haywire. For me, the less processed food I eat, the better I am.

Also is Boots the cheapest place to get your medications? I have a prepayment certificate for my medicines but buy vitamins etc on the net. If the IBS is still bad, talk to your doctor and see if he can prescribe the gel. I found a visit to the nutritionist really helped as she introduced me to the FODMAP diet.

Good luck with the debt-busting
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 4th Feb 18, 11:41 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    The odds of you winning the lottery are so small I would cancel. As you say you have spent £4000 on it which could have gone towards debts or your emergency fund. I would restrict direct debits to just utilities and debts. You seem on the ball with moving them over to your new account. Having a Xmas savings account is a great idea.
    Originally posted by enthusiasticsaver
    Iíve sorted some of my direct debits but some of the others havenít been paid yet so Iím just waiting for that then they will be done,Iím going to cancel the lottery dd as it really isnít practical or a priority and I need that money now for my savings
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 4th Feb 18, 11:49 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    How about checking out your local library to see whether they do emagazines. Mine has over 170 available online.

That way you can have your magazine fix without the pain of paying for the pleasure.

I too have IBS and something called Bile Acid Malabsorption. When I get stressed, the symptoms go haywire. For me, the less processed food I eat, the better I am.

Also is Boots the cheapest place to get your medications? I have a prepayment certificate for my medicines but buy vitamins etc on the net. If the IBS is still bad, talk to your doctor and see if he can prescribe the gel. I found a visit to the nutritionist really helped as she introduced me to the FODMAP diet.

Good luck with the debt-busting
    Pauline
    Originally posted by 117pauline
    Hi, I didnít know the library offers that service,I will certainly look into it thanks,
    I have meds on prescription for the IBS and also Iím on painkillers due to a chronic pain condition,I used to have a prepayment certificate but my meds cost me less now so itís not worth it anymore,I get two months supply at a time which works out at under £10 a month,I had a 3month certificate and sometimes i didnít get two lots of meds out of it so it was a waste,I used to be on 7 different meds but Iím only on two now so it costs less
    The silicol gel was sort of an emergency buy because I had a really nasty D&V bug last weekend which left me feeling nauseous so I wanted something to stop that feeling,I probably wonít buy it again ,I was impressed with how it worked though
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 5th Feb 18, 12:17 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    I have had a busy couple of days,I havenít done anymore debt wise apart from sorting out-some direct debits,however I withdrew the money that would have gone on the council tax because I donít have to pay it this month and along with some money that came in that was owed I now have £450 in my emergency fund, I would normally have spent this by now but itís going into a savings account next week when I get chance to open one,Im actually enjoying squirrelling money away and Im busy looking at other things I can do so far I have decided to
    Cancel the lottery at £16 a month
    No mags at £6
    These are being put into a savings pot for Xmas along with some money I get for renting out my garage to my nephew for £32 month so I will have the princely some of £54 to save every month for Xmas and birthdays etc,its xmas and birthdays that get me into trouble so to be able to budget for them will help a lot
    I think Im going to struggle some months because of the way Stepchange work the wages out on a flat month I earn £1170 and on a good month with my unsocial hours I earn £1250 so they have added them together to come up with £1210 which is the average,but on the flat month it will be very tight so I might have to use the £54 that month but we will see,Im speaking to my colleague who does our rota omorrow to make sure she knows I need at least one Saturday and one Sunday a month to be able to live and afford my bills,she usually manages it but needs reminding every so often,everyone hates working weekends so in theory I could get more but she likes to share them out
    Apart from all that I have had a quiet weekend,I have put spent any money for the last two days,I met my mum for lunch yesterday but had to come home early because I was ill with awful stomach cramps,I was ok by the evening though
    Today I felt a lot better this morning so I cleaned my landing and stair carpets as they were looking a bit grubby then I dusted and hoovered downstairs followed by the ironing (Im determined to keep on top of it no Ive got rid of the ironing mountain) then I did a bit of crafting in the afternoon,I have so many projects to do that they should keep me busy for the rest of the year
    Im back at work tomorrow so have to be up at 5.15 am which means I had better go to bed,I have a terribly runny nose and keep sneezing though so Im not sure I will sleep very well
    Last edited by Onebrokelady; 05-02-2018 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 5th Feb 18, 7:32 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Started posting an entry earlier but was disturbed so had to close the page and lost it all,so here we go again
    I went back to work today full of cold and feeling rotten I did manage to last until 2pm and then came home,Ive now lost my voice, its my day off tomorrow and I dont t have to go anywhere or do anything other than stay at home so I!!!8217;m hoping that a day at home in the warm with a couple of nights sleep will help me recover enough to go to work on Wednesday,I am on formal monitoring for my sickness at work because I have Fibromyalgia so my levels have been higher than normal in the past,the annoying thing is is that at the moment my pain levels are under control but I had a nasty virus before Xmas that took me out for a couple of days and now this,I think I must be run down and Im wondering if all the stress Ive been under has made it worse,hopefully I will recover soon and get back to normal
    I did manage to contact my payroll dept today and change my details to my new bank so my wages should go in there next payday,so thats another job ticked off.
    Tomorrow I am going to sort the rest of the direct debits and call my creditors to let them know I am entering a DMP,I havent recieved any paperwork from Stepchange yet though so Im hoping everything is ok and it will come soon as I want to get this sorted ASAP
    This evening I am just chilling at home and Im going to try and have an early night,I woke up at 4.15 this morning and I didnt need to be up until 5.15 so I lost an hour there ,heres to a good nights sleep
    Last edited by Onebrokelady; 05-02-2018 at 7:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 6th Feb 18, 4:37 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Really fed up today,I went to change the DD for my council tax online and when I put in the account number for my new bank account it said it wasnít a valid number,I used the number she wrote down for me and now Iím worried she has written it down wrong,Iíve used this number on the form to have my wages paid into this account so if itís wrong Iím going to have to do it all again,this is why I didnít want to do this in the first place because every thing I do always goes wrong and becomes a pain in the !!!! which I then have to sort out
    I still havenít got any paperwork from Stepchange so canít progess with that either and I canít access my BC card account because I have forgot all the log in details,I tried to reset them by following the reset link but it just took me round in circles,my account has now been locked because I tried to log in too many times so I now have to phone them,I canít phone them today because Iím not on my own at home so I have to wait for everyone to !!!!!! off out
    On top of that I am really ill with what feels like the cold from hell,I draw the line at saying itís flu but itís pretty dam close,I just need to get this sorted and the waiting is doing my head in
    The positives of today is I havenít left the house so havenít spent any money yet,I do need to go to the shop later because we need loo roll and bread,the thought of walking down there is not nice given the way I feel but hey ho needs must and all that
    Just keep swimming
    • Chrystal
    • By Chrystal 6th Feb 18, 4:46 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 1,339 Thanks
    Chrystal
    If there's other people there ask one of them to go to the shops for you.

It sounds as though everything is going pear shaped, but it WILL get sorted out, just keep your chin up and try to stay positive. ((hugs)) X
    GC. Oct.17 = £261.18/ £300 = + £38.82 NSDs 20/31
    GC. Sept.17 = £354.89/£300 = - £54.39

• Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 6th Feb 18, 4:59 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    If there's other people there ask one of them to go to the shops for you.

It sounds as though everything is going pear shaped, but it WILL get sorted out, just keep your chin up and try to stay positive. ((hugs)) X
    Originally posted by Chrystal
    Its my daughters boyfriend and I wouldnt even waste my breath,I mentioned earlier about going to the shop and he said why don;t you go when you take the dog out and kill two birds with one stone,my daughter has gone to uni today with the same cold I have but she has been ill for over a week now and he wouldnt give her a lift to the station he let her walk down there in the cold,selfish git,he will be moving out in September so I wont have to put up with him any more,he has a car but he wouldnt think to drive me to the shop,mind you I will miss his money when he goes
    I know this will all get sorted eventually it just seems to be taking a loooong time,I looked back at the dates of when I opened my account and its only been 5 days but it seems like much longer,I should get my debit card and paperwork for the new account in the next two days so can check the account number then and hopefully it is the correct number,its the right amount of digits so that a start
    Last edited by Onebrokelady; 06-02-2018 at 5:02 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Just keep swimming
    • ploppy57
    • By ploppy57 6th Feb 18, 10:59 PM
    • 536 Posts
    • 3,756 Thanks
    ploppy57
    Just subscribed to your diary as you kindly read mine. Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Try honey & lemon, I swear by it when I get coughs and colds. Everything will sort itself out and fall into place soon, honestly. I can't believe we are now 3 years into our DMP, it has gone so quickly and I no longer worry about any of it. You will
    get there in the end.
    DMP March '15 £57549. Now £44518. Going SM Feb '18 to get DF sooner.
    Emergency fund #231... £35/£1000.
    £2 Challenge #43.. £12. 20p Challenge #104.. £6.80
    Christmas 2018 challenge £9.26/£300
    "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the end of every day"
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 7th Feb 18, 12:23 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Just subscribed to your diary as you kindly read mine. Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Try honey & lemon, I swear by it when I get coughs and colds. Everything will sort itself out and fall into place soon, honestly. I can't believe we are now 3 years into our DMP, it has gone so quickly and I no longer worry about any of it. You will
    get there in the end.
    Originally posted by ploppy57
    Awwww thanks for visiting my diary,I;ve spent the evening reading the Debt Free Roll Of Honour thread and its really inspired me,Im going to try to sort some more bits tomorrow,Im hoping I will start to feel better tomorrow,if I get out to the shops I will invest in some honey and lemon
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 7th Feb 18, 12:34 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    After my feeling sorryfor myself post earlier I took myself off to do some non debt related things,such as the washing and tidying the house,I then came back and started to read the Debt Free Roll Of Honour thread and what an inspiration that turned out to be Im currently up to page 12 and intend to keep reading,it keeps me busy if nothing else,tonight I noticed a letter that had been put on the dining chair which was pushed under the table and it turned out to be the PIN number for the debit card which belongs to my new bank account,this has cheered me up as this means my card etc must be on the way and I can then register for online banking and really get going with my direct debits,I can also check my account number to make sure its correct,hopefully the Stepchange paperwork will turn up soon too
    I also spent some time this afternoon doing my banking and making sure all the bills have come out,this is a new thing for me as I normally dont check it at all money just goes in and goes out again which is how Ive got myself into this mess,from now on its budget budget budget I am slowly getting to grips with my finances and it feels really good to be in control,I still havent posted an SOA but I will do soon,I know mostly where I can make savings its just a case of doing it now
    Last edited by Onebrokelady; 07-02-2018 at 12:36 AM.
    Just keep swimming
    • Cherryfudge
    • By Cherryfudge 7th Feb 18, 12:36 AM
    • 1,320 Posts
    • 6,570 Thanks
    Cherryfudge
    Hope you get a good night tonight and can start to feel better tomorrow. Also I hope you get the logging in sorted out, it's horrible being locked out of your own account especially when you need access. If you have a trustworthy person outside your own household it can be worth asking them to keep a text or an envelope with a key to your important passwords. If you get locked out or - heaven forbid - you lose things to a burglary or fire, you will still have access.
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 7th Feb 18, 12:44 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Hope you get a good night tonight and can start to feel better tomorrow. Also I hope you get the logging in sorted out, it's horrible being locked out of your own account especially when you need access. If you have a trustworthy person outside your own household it can be worth asking them to keep a text or an envelope with a key to your important passwords. If you get locked out or - heaven forbid - you lose things to a burglary or fire, you will still have access.
    Originally posted by Cherryfudge
    Thanks,Iím going to try and sleep in a bit,Iíve had such a lazy day because of this cold ,I only need to login to find the account number for that card and Iím thinking itís just my card number,the other two accounts Account numbers were the card numbers,I need to to give to Stepchange when the paperwork comes through,Iím terrible with passwords I write them down even though you arenít supposed to then I lose the paper they are written on im going to phone BC tomorrow to get them to reset it so I can sort it out
    Just keep swimming
    • Chrystal
    • By Chrystal 7th Feb 18, 2:27 AM
    • 191 Posts
    • 1,339 Thanks
    Chrystal
    Hope you get some decent rest and wake up tomorrow feeling better.
    GC. Oct.17 = £261.18/ £300 = + £38.82 NSDs 20/31
    GC. Sept.17 = £354.89/£300 = - £54.39

• Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 7th Feb 18, 10:07 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Hope you get some decent rest and wake up tomorrow feeling better.
    Originally posted by Chrystal
    I actually got a good nights sleep last night,but I did take some Night Nurse before bed so that probably helped,the head cold part of this cold doesnít feel so intense now but I am developing a lovely cough which Iím hoping wonít amount to much
    Just keep swimming
    • Onebrokelady
    • By Onebrokelady 7th Feb 18, 10:27 AM
    • 158 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Onebrokelady
    Well another day has dawned and I feeling a bit more positive this morning,I got a good nights sleep last night and although I still feel ill Im hoping I might have turned a corner and be on the way to recovering from this cold.Hopefully I will be a able to go back to work on Friday fingers crossed
    Todays activities include sorting out some more paperwork and contacting the Housing society that I co own my house with so I can sort out my SO with them and get it transferred to the new account,Im also dealing with the council tax and mortgage company today,Im hoping my new account card will turn up today but the post doesnt come until lunch time so will just have to wait and see,Im not touching anything until the card arrives and I can check my account number online
    I also need to tidy the house and do some more washing,today will be a NSD because Imnot going anywhere apart from round the block with the dog and there are no,shops on our route
    Ive also come up with a plan for things to entertain me when I have spare time,I do a few crafts which include cross stitch and dolls house building and I have loads of kits and projects that I bought intending to start that I haven!!!8217;t haven!!!8217;t touched so Im going to work my way through my stash until they are all finished
    My daughters bought me a dolls house a couple of years ago and I have built it and painted it all,Im now onto the furniture,IVe got a few pieces that need painting so they will also get finished
    My son in law asked me to sew cross stitch picture for my daughter after they had their baby,its a quote from The Hobbit I think so Ive just bought all the bits to make that one but he is paying me back for the materials so it wont have cost me anything ,so thats another project that I get on with
    I!!!8217;m looking forward to the nicer weather so,I can get out and sort out my garden,I have neglected it over the winter due to illness and time but when the weather warms up I am going on a major tidying spree,the chicken coop is only half painted so that can be finished,I have an insect hotel that I got for Xmas to hang up as well and I have a large cube shaped pallet that I am slowly filling up with home made compost and I going to try and grow some veggies in there,me and my daughter used to have an allotment but gave it up due to lack of time so Im hoping I can grow a few bits from seed in this huge planter if I divide it up
    These are the plans I have come up with while lounging in bed this morning and now Ive written them down I will have to stick to the plan
    Last edited by Onebrokelady; 07-02-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Just keep swimming
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

469Posts Today

5,493Users online

Martin's Twitter