Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bonfire1966
    • By bonfire1966 29th Jan 18, 8:50 PM
    • 32Posts
    • 10Thanks
    bonfire1966
    Charging order the myth thread missing
    • 29th Jan 18, 8:50 PM
    Charging order the myth thread missing 29th Jan 18 at 8:50 PM
    Where has this thread gone?
Page 2
    • eggbox
    • By eggbox 7th Feb 18, 7:04 PM
    • 1,264 Posts
    • 651 Thanks
    eggbox
    Hi Sampete

The moderastors seem a bit reticent in wanting to reply to me on the matter but I will update you as soon as I hear anything??
    • sampete
    • By sampete 7th Feb 18, 7:16 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    sampete
    Hi Eggbox
    Much appreciated
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 7th Feb 18, 7:17 PM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    Thanks guys!
    D45
    • sampete
    • By sampete 7th Feb 18, 7:41 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    sampete
    Eggbox

I posted a relevant question to our original thread on here, hoping you and land registry rep would offer advice. Looked in next day and it had gone, as had D45`s posts. Found them by chance in the section/board as detailed above.
    Fortunately LR came across it and offered advice. As LR cannot offer legal advice, you usually come to our aid.
    But with the current situation, im reluctant to submit more. everyone is hoping we can resume the original thread with the wealth of information and advice from yourself and LR and all contributors.
    Heres hoping....
    Was it only or thread that was deleted?.... perhaps to many cages rattled!
    • eggbox
    • By eggbox 7th Feb 18, 7:58 PM
    • 1,264 Posts
    • 651 Thanks
    eggbox
    sampete

Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer?

Eggbox
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 9th Feb 18, 7:06 AM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    D45
    Something dreadfully wrong with our legal system..
    this is on the House Buying, Renting & Selling section
    Originally posted by sampete
    Found it. Seems my comments on here have been hi-jacked by some imbecile who has removed all my posts and pasted them onto another thread. They then seem to take great pleasure in making nasty comments about what I've written… weirdos!
    Will complain, I think. D45
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 9th Feb 18, 7:08 AM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    Eggbox

I posted a relevant question to our original thread on here, hoping you and land registry rep would offer advice. Looked in next day and it had gone, as had D45`s posts. Found them by chance in the section/board as detailed above.
    Fortunately LR came across it and offered advice. As LR cannot offer legal advice, you usually come to our aid.
    But with the current situation, im reluctant to submit more. everyone is hoping we can resume the original thread with the wealth of information and advice from yourself and LR and all contributors.
    Heres hoping....
    Was it only or thread that was deleted?.... perhaps to many cages rattled!
    Originally posted by sampete
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing… the person who removed my posts is ranting like a loony… D45
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 9th Feb 18, 7:11 AM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    Hi Sampete

The moderastors seem a bit reticent in wanting to reply to me on the matter but I will update you as soon as I hear anything??
    Originally posted by eggbox
    Its all a bit nasty… plus I can't even delete the posts which have been hijacked and moved… D45
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 9th Feb 18, 7:57 AM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    If the moderators are looking in, I've contacted you twice to offer to revamp the "Myth" thread if the old info is irretrievable?

Just send me PM if you are happy for this to be done as I'm getting a steady trickle of emails all asking where the thread has disappeared, too?

Eggbox
    Hi Eggbox..
    I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing the old thread again.
    There is something unbelievably nasty going on here...
    Regards, D45
    Last edited by DAKOTA45; 09-02-2018 at 7:59 AM.
    • DAKOTA45
    • By DAKOTA45 9th Feb 18, 8:04 AM
    • 502 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    DAKOTA45
    Weird codes going on, too… possibly hacked. D45
    • fermi
    • By fermi 9th Feb 18, 1:24 PM
    • 39,409 Posts
    • 47,448 Thanks
    fermi
    Charging Order? The myth thread is back where is belongs.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
    • Jcbkabs
    • By Jcbkabs 12th Feb 18, 8:22 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jcbkabs
    Help please
    sampete

Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer?

Eggbox
    Sorry to trouble you but I can!!!8217;t find anyone who seems to know about charging orders/K restriction.
    I found out on Friday that I still have a charging order from 28/10/11 ithe address is all wrong. I went to court back in 2011 as we had a temporary postman that knew me on our round and he gave me a letter address to ************** my address at the time was ************, the address MBNA had was ty **************rd. but on the land registry, court papers and letters from restons is 2 ********* but some letters had ******
    In mid 2010 the council notified me that my address was actually more on **********as ********s on a junction and the door is more on ********* not ************I also suffer from depression and the wife is currently on long term sick with stress and depression.

I phoned the court today they have the charging order registered against a house I!!!8217;ve never owned , livening or had access to But on the LAnd registry down as ************. They also informed me that the bailiffs had been out.

I then phoned MBNA they informed me the debt was sold to MFS and to contact them which I haven!!!8217;t had any notification of I hove some of the old pager work but the default letter restons provided at court had a different date to the default letter in the sar request MBNA sent me.

What do I do?
    Last edited by Jcbkabs; 12-02-2018 at 8:29 PM.
    • fermi
    • By fermi 12th Feb 18, 8:35 PM
    • 39,409 Posts
    • 47,448 Thanks
    fermi
    Sorry to trouble you but I can!!!8217;t find anyone who seems to know about charging orders/K restriction.
    Originally posted by Jcbkabs
    You have the wrong thread.

Please post on ---> Charging Order? The myth
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

170Posts Today

1,646Users online

Martin's Twitter