Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Flickering Ember
    • By Flickering Ember 25th Jan 18, 1:52 PM
    • 11,432Posts
    • 125,939Thanks
    Flickering Ember
    Unwanted prizes up for grabs!
    • 25th Jan 18, 1:52 PM
    Unwanted prizes up for grabs! 25th Jan 18 at 1:52 PM
    Firstly, I have started this thread with the very best of intentions, having already asked other forumites what their take is. I do not use Facebook so this is my only real means of offering my unwanted prizes (n this instance from Snatch) to others.

I am not breaking the forum rules because I am not asking for anything in return other than if you redeem the prize, please click thanks, and post a reply quoting the prize you've used, so others know it's gone. I am not asking for any personal details - these prizes are first come, first served - whoever sees something they want and redeems it first, gets it.

Anyone else who wants to offload prizes here, feel free as long as you adhere to the forum rules as above.
    Flickering Embers grow higher and higher...I need a break and I wanna be a paperback writer!
Page 2
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 10th Feb 18, 11:30 AM
    • 36,244 Posts
    • 240,513 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Where do you put these codes.....I dont understand what they are for?
    Originally posted by GlitterFizz

There are for discounts etc on the individual sites mentioned.

As already posted you can generally do better than these codes elsewhere, with the graze box for example you can get your 1st and 5th box free along with £1.75 added to your bonus via the freepostcode lottery site
    Internet goodness £23995
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 10th Feb 18, 1:26 PM
    • 468 Posts
    • 34,633 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    These codes are given as prizes on the snatch hq mobile game!
    you use the codes on the websites for the companies they are for. use them at checkout in the discount code box.
    They are NOT referral codes.
    Ofcourse there are better codes around, but I think it is nice to have a thread to put them incase they do help any compers out.
    If you think we shouldn't do this please tell us why, otherwise let others enjoy the codes thanks.
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 10th Feb 18, 1:28 PM
    • 468 Posts
    • 34,633 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    Also if anyone fancies a pretty addictive parcel snatching game which has some great prizes to win at the mo, including cash, money off website (I got £10 to spend at prezzybox no catches) and marmite at the mo, give Snatch HQ a download. Check out the referral thread for snatch for some free coins.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 10th Feb 18, 3:09 PM
    • 36,244 Posts
    • 240,513 Thanks
    mjm3346
    These codes are given as prizes on the snatch hq mobile game!
    you use the codes on the websites for the companies they are for. use them at checkout in the discount code box.
    They are NOT referral codes.
    Ofcourse there are better codes around, but I think it is nice to have a thread to put them incase they do help any compers out.
    If you think we shouldn't do this please tell us why, otherwise let others enjoy the codes thanks.
    Originally posted by bubblebobble23
    They are affiliate codes for the site that issues them.

There is already a section on MSE for discount codes and vouchers (that includes single use codes).

Why post them if you already know there are better codes available?

If they are posted in the correct place they are more likely to get proper scrutiny and not end up being used by people who do not realise there are potentially better deals out there.
    Internet goodness £23995
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 11th Feb 18, 6:18 AM
    • 468 Posts
    • 34,633 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    Get 1st and 5th Graze Boxes FREE!
    Enter code 3FREEBX

won on the Raffler app
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 11th Feb 18, 6:21 AM
    • 468 Posts
    • 34,633 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    50% off 6 bottles of win from virgin wines
    Enter code on Virgin wines, 6 wines for £29.99

SNVD-05EA9-C4B9

(snatch app)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,384Posts Today

9,535Users online

Martin's Twitter